Hello there! TFF, if i play FEROCITY against 4-4-2 should i use man marking? Sry for my English.

Last edited:
Pretty decent stats for a friendly match. Before this match I beat Liverpool with 3-2 in the European Supercup and Juventus with 4-0 in the Italian Supercup.

View attachment 248441

I'm still using Base V1, since I made all my transfers for this season before Ferocity was released. Will probably try it next season!

Just won the Bundesliga,German Cup and Super Cup ! Lost in CL Final,0-1 against Juve !
This tactic is Unreal ! No SS atm :(

I have a scouting question, I still have knowledge of 40% only.

Do I employ as many scouts as possible and send to all different NATIONS?

How do you scout very young players as I want to build up my home-grown also?

Hey man, looks like another brilliant, solid tactic from yourself.

I was using your last one to brilliant success, but then went away and come back to find that thread gone and this one in it's place.

How would you set this up with Arsenal? Obviously having someone like Ozil who's main position is AMC, would he be used at MC or MR?

Any help on how I should use Arsenal with this would be greatly appreciated :) bare in mind I've got a transfer update (so Cech is at Arsenal etc.).

Keep up the good work mate.

I noticed, that FEROCITY V1 does not work against teams that use 3 CD's. I lost every single match against formations like 3-5-2. TFF can you please help me? Otherwise i have great results with this tactic.

Anyone got any recomendations for the wide players I've got sisto but moved him to rw and wasn't as influential

Back