Using predator in my Ajax game, not lost in 10 matches! My Shadow Striker is annihilating everyone!

predator or ferocity?

Ferocity V1 mate :) (Don't forget the manual marking!). The best tactic TFF ever made:

View attachment 248193

In the quater-final of DFB-Pokal we were a little bit lucky, because Ribery and Robben both were inured - so we were able to win vs Bayern :). But if we only would have won the league it would be great enough... now I'm about to build up my squad.

Bayern wanted to buy Modeste (ST) for about 25 million - I couldn't say no :) and Southampton made a great bid about 31 million for Szalai (ST). I sold them both, because I never would be able to sell some "normal" players for such a nice value :)

The second season will begin soon..

I'm nearly done with my transfer activity - the only thing is to sort out some budget destroying players and some garbage ones:

View attachment 248181

I think with that transfers I did something to push the quality up immediately and for the future - now my budget is absolutely down and I hope that my idea will work - the formation will look like that:

View attachment 248178

Last edited:
Anyone got any recomendations for the wide players I've got sisto but moved him to rw and wasn't as influential
If you are looking for players for MR position then as I already said not only left footed players could work but also players who have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the left foot could work but It isn't possible to add such condition to the filters so you can just turn off "foot requirements" and inspect players by yourself in order to find out what rating do they have for the left foot.

Here are some players who can be played on MR position:

Please notice that some players 18 years old and younger like Pione Sisto, Alen Halilovic, Adnan Januzaj and others have random PA and it could vary from save to save.

All players are sorted by PA:

View attachment 248170

View attachment 248169

View attachment 248168

Last edited:
If you are looking for players for MR position then as I already said not only left footed players could work but also players who have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the left foot could work but It isn't possible to add such condition to the filters so you can just turn off "foot requirements" and inspect players by yourself in order to find out what rating do they have for the left foot.

Please notice that some players 18 years old and younger like Pione Sisto have random PA and it could vary from save to save.

View attachment 898445

View attachment 898448

View attachment 898451
Mo salah has the right attributes but isn't on that list is he that bad that he's below 130??

Mo salah has the right attributes but isn't on that list is he that bad that he's below 130??

Maybe in your save he has greatly developed and now he suites but I showed you players with attributes that they have at the begging of the game and by default Mohamed Salah has "Finishing" - 9 and "Long Shots" - 10 which is very low because MR/ML positions usually have a ton scoring opportunities per match and you really want that they have minimum "11" and optimal "13-14" for "Finishing" and "Long Shots" atrbiutes or they will be very wasteful when it comes to scoring chances.

Heh, now you see how it hard to recommend players to someone who already few seasons away from the 1st season. ;)

Last edited:
Maybe in your save he has greatly developed and now he suites but I showed you players with attributes that they have at the begging of the game and by default Mohamed Salah has "Finishing" - 9 and "Long Shots" - 10 which is very low because MR/ML positions usually have a ton scoring opportunities per match and you real want that they have minimum "11" and optimal "13-14" for "Finishing" and "Long Shots" atrbiutes or they will be very wasteful when it comes to scoring chances.

Heh, now you see how it hard to recommend players to someone who already few seasons away from the 1st season. ;)
It's only the end if first season mate I started a new Everton save

Hey man, looks like another brilliant, solid tactic from yourself.

I was using your last one to brilliant success, but then went away and come back to find that thread gone and this one in it's place.

How would you set this up with Arsenal? Obviously having someone like Ozil who's main position is AMC, would he be used at MC or MR?

Any help on how I should use Arsenal with this would be greatly appreciated :) bare in mind I've got a transfer update (so Cech is at Arsenal etc.).

Keep up the good work mate.

Some advice please man? :)

Please notice that some players 18 years old and younger like Pione Sisto, Alen Halilovic, Adnan Januzaj and others have random PA and it could vary from save to save.

View attachment 898445

View attachment 898448

View attachment 898451

Tff I'm new to FMTRE - how do u do player searches on it?

It's only the end if first season mate I started a new Everton save
Heh, why then you say he suites? ;) He has many attributes below minimal recommended level.

Yes, he's got PA 163 which are very good and also he's go Professional - 14 and Ambition - 18 so potentially this guys can become top player and having such attributes he is able to reach his PA after 3-4 seasons.

Heh, why then you say he suites? ;) He has many attributes below minimal recommended level.

Yes, he's got PA 163 which are very good and also he's go Professional - 14 and Ambition - 18 so potentially this guys can become top player and having such attributes he is able to reach his PA after 3-4 seasons.
Maybe my search was a couple of points below just so I could find players that I can get I'm only Everton with a budget of £25 mill and I need more than 1 player

Some advice please man? :)

Mesut Ozil will be great at MR position... just improve his rating for MR position to "Accomplished/Natural" rating.

Use Welbeck and Sanchez as strikers, sell Giroud.

Also Sanchez can be used on ML position when needed.

Use Mesut Ozil on MR position.

Oxlade-Chamberlain and Cazorla can be used on any ML or MR position. Also Wilshere can be used on MR position in emergency cases.

Rotate Wilshere/Ramsey/Rosicky on CM position.

Rotate Flamini/Arteta/Coquelin on DM position.

When Theo Walcott back after injures he can be used as the striker or ML/MR positions when needed/in emergency cases.

I would sell Peter Mertesacker he is too slow.

Last edited:
Back