Click on "Search Filter" button and set whatever search condition you want.

Don't forget to "tick" "At least" option when you set "Position" requirements or you won't find any players because it will search exactly with number for position you set.

View attachment 898520
Is everyone's FMRTE working, mine not working today it says I have to activate my licence

Is everyone's FMRTE working, mine not working today it says I have to activate my licence

I bought mine long time ago...

Is it the first time you try to run your FMRTE? I'm sure that you can skip "the activation" step and use it for free with some limitation like inability to edit stuff.

Also I don’t know is this true or not for current "free" FMRTE versions but long time ago I noticed that sometimes "free" version didn't show all searching results, for example, you weren’t able to find some players or clubs even they existed in the game...

If you also bought it just try to active it once more...

I bought mine long time ago...

Is it the first time you try to run your FMRTE? I'm sure that you can skip "the activation" step and use it for free with some limitation like inability to edit stuff.

Also I don’t know is this true or not for current "free" FMRTE versions but long time ago I noticed that sometimes "free" version didn't show all searching results, for example, you weren’t able to find some players or clubs even they existed in the game...

If you also bought it just try to active it once more...
Bought it months ago mate

Are you saying that you used the key from FMRTE14 to activate FMRTE15 and it somehow worked? :)
No the key has been changed from FMR15 to FMR14 keeps saying this version was meant to work for version 15.3.2 steam has updated the game

Back