Mesut Ozil will be great at MR position... just improve his rating for MR position to "Accomplished/Natural" rating.

Use Welbeck and Sanchez as strikers, sell Giroud.

Also Sanchez can be used on ML position when needed.

Use Mesut Ozil on MR position.

Oxlade-Chamberlain and Cazorla can be used on any ML or MR position. Also Wilshere can be used on MR position in emergency cases.

Rotate Wilshere/Ramsey/Rosicky on CM position.

Rotate Flamini/Arteta/Coquelin on DM position.

When Theo Walcott back after injures he can be used as the striker or ML/MR positions when needed/in emergency cases.

I would sell Peter Mertesacker he is too slow.

Thanks mate, I'll give this a go and try report back.

Last edited:
I dont know i have mixed feeling about FEROCITY . I have some stupid losses or draw with underdog. And in Base version i have more goals from open play. I think in my save doesnt right works manual marking. I know STCL mark the right centre midfielder but in some games is absolutely horrible.

This tactic is awsome, still using Base V1. Thanks to the success last year, I've managed to sell Dries Mertens in the winter-transfer season (therefore already cup-tied in Champions League) for 47M. I bought Fred from Shaktar for 12M as replacement. Fred is in my save even better and meet the requirements of the player filters, which Dries Mertens never did.

View attachment 247890

Oh and I also lowered my salary cost with almost 50K/week.

Last edited:
If you're in LLM you can change the f9 to a DLFs for better results imo. This was the case with my Colwyn Bay team anyway. All of the STs I had were like half a star at playing f9 but 3 and a half at DLF.

Which version should I use? There are so many different :)

Has anyone got a SS of the team instructions for Ferocity? I'm away from my home PC right now

Wonderful season with Lille 2019-2020 ! (H):wub:

- Won the European Supercup vs. Milan 3-1
- Won the Ligue 1 with 33w / 3d / 2l / 102pts / 125+ goals scored
> the 2 games we had lost were in the beginning of the season, not using Ferocity
> we mostly drew with the B team before big Champions League games
- Won the French Cup against Metz 6-1
- Won the Champions League against Madrid 3-1
> we've knocked Dinamo, City and Barcelona out before
- Won the Club World Cup against Boca 5-0

> We lost in the League Cup against PSG 0-1 during extra time after we dominated the whole game :S

> Starting XI is : Horn - Masuaku, Van Aken, Wisdom, Mayke - Zuculini - Sisto, Sergi Roberto, Hazard - Sandro, Dybala
> B team is : Horn - Cuevas, Kolodziejczak, regen, Foulquier - Guilavogui - Hazard, Nathan, Witsel - Rodrigo, Dybala

Thanks TFF !

Last edited:
i have very different result if i use opposition instruction on player before match than use it on position, i track all sub on match

TFF I don't know if somebody asked already or not but, in waste time version, do we use any manual marking? (ferocity)

TFF I don't know if somebody asked already or not but, in waste time version, do we use any manual marking? (ferocity)

I remember someone asked the same question and TFF said that no need to use the manual marking for the waste time version :)

TFF the filters in the OP are predator v3 but when downloaded they say v4 and still have the shadow striker in it is that right

Back