if he returns with a one wide midfielder tac and an att mid I'm gonna tear my hair out and cut off my ear

Ahahaha :) that's hilarious, mate! ^^)

No...Guys, I'm not working on any updates or new tactics and won't do that because I just made second time in row "Treble" with Middlesbrough... I won EPL, Champions League and FA Cup…

My Middlesbrough team consists of 145 - 160 CA players... yes it's good but nothing special, I have only 1 player in my team with CA higher than 160 and it's Alvarez Balanta(178CA) :) and already having such team I was able 2 time in row made "Treble". :)

Also I still haven't been using "Long Flat Throw" PPM in my saves and if I would did so then it could gave additional 20% shots per match... but as I said I were able to make "Treble" 2 time in row with only 160 CA team even without this PPM. ;)

My another season started with match vs Arsenal... here you can see how it ended... as I said I didn't use "Long Flat Throw" PPM and if I did so then it could ended 15 – 0 :P

View attachment 247643

P.S. My searching of tactic for FM15 is over... ;)

Last edited:
Hey TFF if i change the DM to a CM-Defend and tweaking the FB to do a simetrical tactic would i still need manual marking?, something like this thanks in advance!

Hey, mate!

The manual marking is useless in this case and even if you set the manual marking then the defense will be much weaker than Ferocity tactic.

Hey, mate!

The manual marking is useless in this case and even if you set the manual marking then the defense will be much weaker than Ferocity tactic.

I changed Ferocity a bit by just tweaking the CDM and CM into a flat 4-4-2 and set them both to CM defend and both have the same PI as the CDM had. Working wonders with Colwyn Bay, the worst team in Conference North. I'm now in League 1 and I'm not using any manual marking. I use instant results and assistant pick team in most matches, because without it, it would take forever playing all these matches down there. Would be more detailed in Championship and PL and the results will be even better for sure. I play in FMC mode and I'm using attacking training.

Ferocity might be better with the normal formation and manual marking, I don't know. But I found this as a great alternative for me in LLM without needing to use manual marking, and to use 4-4-2, a formation I love to use for LLM.

Thanks as always TFF ;)

thanks for the quick reply, a stupid question, does the tactic have manual marking inserted in for each player? because ive tweaked the tactic using yours as the base for the corner setup keep the same, in that case should i take off that manual marking ''inserted''? and another question could changing mentality work? Control or attack when favorite, counter for big underdog what would you recommend, sorry for all this questions, thanks in advance!

I've just won league 1 with Morecambe predicted 23rd after promotion and 2000/1 odds of winning league also won the St Johnstone Trophy - I had no money to spend after getting up from league 2 via the play offs! Crazy tactic! My team is awful compared to anyone in the league

Ahahaha :) that's hilarious, mate! ^^)

No...Guys, I'm not working on any updates or new tactics and won't do that because I just made second time in row "Treble" with Middlesbrough... I won EPL, Champions League and FA Cup…

My Middlesbrough team consists of 145 - 160 CA players... yes it's good but nothing special, I have only 1 player in my team with CA higher than 160 and it's Alvarez Balanta(178CA) :) and already having such team I was able 2 time in row made "Treble". :)

Also I still haven't been using "Long Flat Throw" PPM in my saves and if I would did so then it could gave additional 20% shots per match... but as I said I were able to make "Treble" 2 time in row with only 160 CA team even without this PPM. ;)

My another season started with match vs Arsenal... here you can see how it ended... as I said I didn't use "Long Flat Throw" PPM and if I did so then it could ended 15 – 0 :P

View attachment 899683

P.S. My searching of tactic for FM15 is over... ;)

can we see your first eleven?

can we see your first eleven?

As I said nothing special... I didn't even started to build monstrous team when I made "Treble" second time in row... before that season I had 150M transfer budged and 1.5M wage per weak budged but didn't use any of it because wanted to find out can I repeat the success of previous season without strengthen the team. :)

And now when I've made "Treble" second time in row I have 200M transfer budged 2M per weak wage budged and I'm able to sell almost any player for 50M. :)

CA/PA:
View attachment 247603

"A" selection:
View attachment 247605

"B" selection:
View attachment 247604

Last edited:
what is the best tactic now ?

The OP starts with the answer at this question. ;)

Btw, the season 2017/18 (my 3rd season after promotion from Sky Bet Championship ) was the first time when won Champion League with Middlesbrough. :)

I beat Chelsea at the Final 2 – 0

On the way to the final I defeated Bayern and Real Madrid :P and it was made with the team which played 3 season ago Sky Bet Championship ;)

View attachment 247594

Last edited:
ok let's see;
Do you think you know what these "tff9" tactics does? You know nothing (jon snow :p)

long time ago i've started a new clean game. Waited the promotion of FC United for 1 season, when they are in vanarama conferance north add a new sunday league manager with no licence. Generally speaking: i do not use any kind of editor or scouting program, i did not reload any game for any reason. Just play the game like a "blind run". but i do take care of every little detail in the game, i've spend tons of time in scouting, training, managing etc.. at first it was hard to find players because of the stature of the club but when it starts to grow it was easy to find some players which are "close" to the required attributes in player filters. here is the short way of explaining things:

View attachment 247524

And if you find "required" players, here what these tactics does:

View attachment 247523

Squad:
View attachment 247522

Best Player (Plays as MR)
View attachment 247521

thanks tff9

I've got a little problem.. maybe someone here could help. I've put the opposition instructions as explained in OP in the tactical page.. but when I look in game there's no opposition instructions at all. Anyone know why and how to fix it? Would be kinda lame to have to do that before every game.

I've got a little problem.. maybe someone here could help. I've put the opposition instructions as explained in OP in the tactical page.. but when I look in game there's no opposition instructions at all. Anyone know why and how to fix it? Would be kinda lame to have to do that before every game.
Don't worry mate they are there, before you start a game click on show positions

great tactic but sometimes opponents keep create a chance and score, any solution for this ? sorry for bad english. btw i play with liverpoolsterling/ coutinho left and lallana on right. pls help :(

19c7d4b2c35205adfc49483c3ea739db.png

Back