ce2f7bd03573372f4aeba9f954813ce6.png

Don't play FM that much... Don't have the brains or time to create my own tactics.
I'm pretty good at man management, keeping the squad happy, buying the right players and so on.
Sure I can put toghter a decent tactic. But if Im going to win... alot...
Then I do need the help of some of you tactic-wizzards here on the forum.

I've tried a couple of tactics from this forum and many has been good.
But since the latest patch (15.3.2), I've really been struggling.
I havn't tried this thoug...

So:
- Does this tactic work on the new patch?
- Does anyone elsa experiense trouble since the new patch?
- And if so... What the "****" is it with the new patch???

Don't play FM that much... Don't have the brains or time to create my own tactics.
I'm pretty good at man management, keeping the squad happy, buying the right players and so on.
Sure I can put toghter a decent tactic. But if Im going to win... alot...
Then I do need the help of some of you tactic-wizzards here on the forum.

I've tried a couple of tactics from this forum and many has been good.
But since the latest patch (15.3.2), I've really been struggling.
I havn't tried this thoug...

So:
- Does this tactic work on the new patch?
- Does anyone elsa experiense trouble since the new patch?
- And if so... What the "****" is it with the new patch???

there hasn't been a new patch for a long time, so yes this tactic works

it is the best tactic on this patch of FM, if you follow the opening post, spend the time to read it all carefully and understand it, apply some common sense, and don't get extremely unlucky (talking like flipping a coin 30 times and getting heads 30 times when you need 1 tails) then you will over achieve with this tactic

For a players individual training focus do you train them for a specific role such as false 9, or do you train specific attributes? Also if I have a RB with the long throw PPM do they take throw ins from both sides or just the right?

For a players individual training focus do you train them for a specific role such as false 9, or do you train specific attributes? Also if I have a RB with the long throw PPM do they take throw ins from both sides or just the right?

Train the way you want,but you can train to teach the player to suit better the role
Both sides !

I just got promoted with crappy Blackpool team (1st season, 2nd place). Great tactic!!!
TFF, can you please sugest me some cheap transfers for next season? I have 13M € to spend. Thanks mate!

Hey guys,
Just wanted to ask your opinions on whether or not the quality of the ferocity tactic would greatly be lowered if i was to put the left striker into the attacking mid position. I love playing with attacking midfielders instead of 2 strikers up front!
Thanks

Struggling to turn my chances into goals I've got lacazette and Muniz/ vela up top and I'm losing games I'm dominating I'm at a loss of what to do

Second season and second Liga ! And I win the Copa del Rey and I lost in 1/8 in champions league against United.
I dominated all of my games, but I am already dominate against big teams.

Great tactic, ferocity with manual marking.

Back