I'm on holiday would it be possible for people to post the individual player instructions and team instructions for ferocity and also write who should be Manuel marking who as for some reason on the Internet I can't see pictures or download the tactic

1634d3a572d3ee22231a15f6a44a5c4e.png

TFF will say one thing, you are the master of Football Manager 2015

View attachment 246825

TFF, I subscribe dejvo. "you are the master of Football Manager 2015". And its the real truth. Its factual. Thank you very much. I usually test almost every tactic of fm base but I always end up sticking to your dream tactics. TFF Ferocity best tactic of Football Manager 2015 15.3.2. Period :)

Hi guys, i noticed that the ML and MR positions tend to be very prolific in front of goal when it comes to scoring and assiting. Is it possible for anyone to load up screenshots of their PIs to see how TFF has configured them? Much appreciated.

Have you tested the CM in the centre? Or do you find it plays better slightly off?

i don't know why but all of your tactic didn't work for me ( executioner, monstrous, glory, triumph, and predator ) i play qpr on season 2020-2021 all of my youngster already become world class player i follow all instruction on OI, other tactic like volliz, deadly circle, etc work well for me but i'm really curious with your tactic.
please answer

what do you want them to answer?

you haven't asked a question

provide your line up, match stats, transfers, upload your save, etc

I'm Everton had a great run of results then up comes man city at goodison and they smash me 1-6 is this all down to their players are better than mine??

he would've followed the OP/used the tactic properly, if he's the penalty taker and given it's 2022 and ponce is a great player, i'm sure he steamrolls a lot of teams, it's an incredibly strong tactic

Yeah agreed it is a strong tactic. Into my second season with Tottenham now after winning the league and Euro cup Harry Kane wanted to move to Man city ended up selling him for 62million. How did everyone get on in the second season? Just started mine now.

Yeah agreed it is a strong tactic. Into my second season with Tottenham now after winning the league and Euro cup Harry Kane wanted to move to Man city ended up selling him for 62million. How did everyone get on in the second season? Just started mine now.
Aslong as you sign the right players keep everyone happy and key players fit you should be fine

Back