you can try this player
1d20b6f82cebdd52f614d6da706e62d5.png

Feels like I'm cheating won the prem 3
years in a row with derby lots of kids and Ryan shotton long throw made so many chances finally developed a better rb with long throw to replace feels like I've invested so much in young regens set up a great scouting system now to dominate for next 10-15 seasons

stupid question, to exploit the long throw in tactic, in set pieces I have to change in throw, select the long throw and no short ? thanks

stupid question, to exploit the long throw in tactic, in set pieces I have to change in throw, select the long throw and no short ? thanks

To get the exploit to work, you only need to teach one of your defenders, preferably DL or DR the PPM: Flat-bullet throw.
Don't change anything in the set pieces. Once they know the PPM assign them as the throw-in takers. You can even assign one of your defenders to take both sides.

Or you can just buy players who already possesses "Long Flat Throw" PPM. :)

I can recommend Marcos Rocha, Faouzi Ghoulam, César Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Giorgio Chiellini, João Pereira.

Last edited:
Or you can just buy players who already possesses "Long Flat Throw" PPM. :)

I can recommend Marcos Rocha, Faouzi Ghoulam, César Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Giorgio Chiellini, João Pereira.

I have Widmer, Baba and Biraghi.

I have Widmer, B aba and Biraghi.

If they have "Long Throws" attribute 15+ then you'll teach them "Long Flat Throw" PPM without any problems... but if they have "Long Throws" attribute less than 15 then try to improve this attribute... there are many way to do that. :)

I don't get how you get such success with this tactic, sure it works good for me but it's not outstanding. I realise since nearly everyone else is having such success I'm probably doing something wrong.. But I have no clue what that would be.

My right back got 8.24 rating in the league last year and had 14 assists so I'm guessing the throw in stuff is working. I'm also doing the marking thing before every game. Anything else I should look out for?

Last edited:
I don't get how you get such success with this tactic, sure it works good for me but it's not outstanding. I realise since nearly everyone else is having such success I'm probably doing something wrong.. But I have no clue what that would be.
Show us some results and your team

Back