View attachment 246406View attachment 246396manual marking (done) OI (done) Left foot on midfielder right and right foot on midfielder left (done), i don't think my team is ready against man city after the result on friendly match, i play all my best player on last match many shoots on stats but not included on highlights (maybe not huge chance) any advice ? sorry for bad english

View attachment 902611View attachment 902634manual marking (done) OI (done) Left foot on midfielder right and right foot on midfielder left (done), i don't think my team is ready against man city after the result on friendly match, i play all my best player on last match many shoots on stats but not included on highlights (maybe not huge chance) any advice ? sorry for bad english
For a start tactic is not 100% fluid yet, should have played more friendly's

i play all my best player on last match many shoots on stats but not included on highlights (maybe not huge chance) any advice ? sorry for bad english

Why don't you use all 3 tactic slots to make the "Tactic Familiarity" fully fluid as soon as possible? Don't you see that it isn't fully fluid?

P.S. When you put the tactic into 3 tactic slots it gets "Tactic Familiarity" 3 times faster.

P.P.S. Play more friendly matches before the start of the season and I advise to choose weak clubs as opponents to have big wins which give "Superb" morale to your players when the season starts. :)

Last edited:
View attachment 902611View attachment 902634manual marking (done) OI (done) Left foot on midfielder right and right foot on midfielder left (done), i don't think my team is ready against man city after the result on friendly match, i play all my best player on last match many shoots on stats but not included on highlights (maybe not huge chance) any advice ? sorry for bad english

r u on latest patch?

I think maybe training coutinho to play rw and markovic left wing may help a little

Anyone got any centre half partnerships then can recomend I've got balanta,stones,jagielka and Vallejo !!

Anyone got any centre half partnerships then can recomend I've got balanta,stones,jagielka and Vallejo !!

In ideal you need a left footed player for DCL position and a right footed player for DCR position.

Balanta is awesome because he is a perfect player and also he is left footed which is rare.

Stone is awesome because he is a very good player and also he has "Home Grown" status and he has "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot so he can play at the DCL position when needed(he'll perform less efficient than a left footed player but still very decent)

I can't say anything about Vallejo because I don't know what's his attributes in your save but his default attributes are weak(he has Strength 13 and Jumping 12 but you really want that your central defender has Strength 16+ and Jumping 14+).

P.S. I recommend always "hunting" for good left footed central defends who have "Home Grown" status or have very high potential and 18 years old and younger(so he potential can have "Home Grown" status).

Last edited:
In ideal you need a left footed player for DCL position and a right footed player for DCR position.

Balanta is awesome because he is a perfect player and also he is left footed which is rare.

Stone is awesome because he is a very good player and also he has "Home Grown" status and he has "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot so he can play at the DCL position when needed.

I can't say anything about Vallejo because I don't know what's his attributes in your save but his default attributes are weak.

P.S. I recommend always "hunting" for good left footed central defends who have "Home Grown" status or have very high potential and 18 years old and younger(so he potential can have "Home Grown" status).
that should be easy but is pace a major issue witn centre halfs I've noticed getting caught alot recently with long balls ??

that should be easy but is pace a major issue witn centre halfs I've noticed getting caught alot recently with long balls ??

Having Acceleration 11+, Agility 11+, Pace 13+ is more than enough for a central defender.

There are many other factors which have impact on the defender's reaction to long balls... for example, Anticipation, Position and others.

Sometimes you can notice that your defender reacts very slow to the long ball and when he finally react then he runs without acceleration and all that could be due his weak mental attribute because he doesn't recognize that it's his duty to react on the long ball... sometimes both central defenders think that it's his partner who should handle this long ball... and no one of them react at appropriate time which gives advantage to the striker. ;)

Of course, delay reaction can be compensated by excessive speed to handle the situation but mental attributes are no less important than physical atrbiutes when it comes to long balls.

Last edited:
Having Acceleration 11+, Agility 11+, Pace 13+ is more than enough for a central defender.

There are many other factors which have impact on the defender's reaction to long balls... for example, Anticipation, Position and others.

Sometimes you can notice that your defender reacts very slow to the long ball and when he finally react then he runs without acceleration and all that could be due his weak mental attribute because he doesn't recognize that it's his duty to react on the long ball... sometimes both central defenders think that it's his partner who should handle this long ball... and no one of them react at appropriate time which gives advantage to the striker. ;)

Of course, delay reaction can be compensated by excessive speed to handle the situation but mental attributes are no less important than physical atrbiutes when it comes to long balls.
So the fact I've been stuffed by both Manchester clubs over a season and a half is just down to bad luck and my players just aren't good enough !!

I started my season winning by 3 and 4 goals per match, but after changing the match prep. to Def. Positions my team have good CCC but don't score anymore a lot of goals.

So the fact I've been stuffed by both Manchester clubs over a season and a half is just down to bad luck and my players just aren't good enough !!

Heh, so you want to have 100% win rate in every match... and how do you think what CA should your players have in order to achieve that? ;)

Heh, so you want to have 100% win rate in every match... and how do you think what CA should your players have in order to achieve that? ;)
I know I'm not gonna achieve that for many years it's just frustrating sitting watching your team get smashed by players you wanna punch in the mouth !!

I know I'm not gonna achieve that for many years it's just frustrating sitting watching your team get smashed by players you wanna punch in the mouth !!

Hehe... I understand you mate... ;) and that's why I always recommended to get FMRTE or FM Scout, they remove your frustration because you always can see the strength of your team and the strength of your opponents without these programs it happens very often when you think you already have the strong team and you should win all top clubs with "eyes closed" but it isn't true and in reality your team is much weaker than these top clubs and when you look on the attributes of your players you can't say it for sure... but when you know their CA it gives you better understanding.

P.S. get FMRTE or FM Scout and it'll bring you peace ;)

Last edited:
hey tff his he a good player
e79a9aa7f297899bfc57f617b7f5c7cc.png

Hehe... I understand you mate... ;) and that's why I always recommended to get FMRTE or FM Scout, they remove your frustration because you always can see the strength of your team and the strength of your opponents without these programs it happens very often when you think you already have the strong team and you should win all top clubs with "eyes closed" but it isn't true and in reality your team is much weaker than these top clubs and when you look on the attributes of your players you can't say it for sure... but when you know their CA it gives you better understanding.

P.S. get FMRTE or FM Scout and it'll bring you peace ;)
I've got fmtre and realised my new keeper isn't good enough zoet and many other players very disappointed in lacezzette need to improve but massive changes won't help

Back