hey tff his he a good player

It depends on who else you can afford?

Heh, on first look his attributes looks decent but to say for sure need to know his CA.

I've got fmtre and realised my new keeper isn't good enough zoet and many other players very disappointed in lacezzette need to improve but massive changes won't help

Guys, I can explain how to build your team and always know that you use/buy the better/best players. It's very simple. ;)

It depends on who else you can afford?

Heh, on first look his attributes looks decent but to say for sure need to know his CA.

Guys, I can explain how to build your team and always know that you use/buy the better/best players. It's very simple. ;)
Your post on Saturday has helped no ends trying to find players of CA 160+ Us the way to go but also keeping key players fit/ happy is a massive thing too !!

Your post on Saturday has helped no ends trying to find players of CA 160+ Us the way to go but also keeping key players fit/ happy is a massive thing too !!

Let's say we build our club from scratch and we want that our club eventually become as strong and even stronger than Barcelona or Real Madrid so we need to know what CA players have in these clubs?

Let's look at the players' CA of Barcelona and Real Madrid. We see that all players from the starting eleven have CA more than 165 and some players even have 190, 180, 170 CA.

View attachment 246307

View attachment 246306

Now we know that if we want our club were strong as Barcelona or Real Madrid we should have players with CA no less than 165 and 165 is only the minimal level but we also want to have few players 170, 180, 190 CA to be on par with Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Please notice that CA is total amount of points player has to spend on his attributes but it's also very important how it is spent. Sometime it happens one player can have CA slightly less than other player but on practice the player with slightly lower CA is better because his CA is spent more efficient, it’s spent on attributes which are more important for his role. For example, you don't want your winger were tall and strong you want he were fast and agility so should avoid his CA is spent on "Jumping Reach" and "Strength" and you'd better want these points were spent on speed and agility.

As you can see if your club consists of players 145-155 CA then it's nothing special and your club has similar strength with other lesser top clubs such as Liverpool, Tottenham, Valencia, Sevilla, Schalke and other... but if you want to be on par with true "big boys" such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea, Man City then you should look for players with minimal 165 CA level and also you should have in your team few 170, 180 CA players and having such players in your team only make you equal with these "big boys" :) and if you want to be even stronger than these clubs you should look for players 180+ CA. ;)

how can i konw is ca?

CA = Current Ability is total amount of points that player has to spend on his attributes. It varies from 1 to 200

Last edited:
how should u set up FC Nürnberg players in the tactic?? they play in germany div 2 or would u recommend a diffrent tactic of yours-?

Excuse for my poor english, I'm from spain... I have been using this tactic with goods results... But in the second part of the season I have only bad results... In all matches I receive 3 or 4 goals.... I don't know what is happening. I'm playing with blackburn rovers with non realistic players

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Last edited:
i'm sorry about that, i was very frustating when i say that. all tactics on this site work well for me but this one never worked. i'm really curious with TFF all his tactic got 5 stars, got good reply, and a lot views. but never worked for me

So why don't you stick with the tactics that work for you then ?

So why don't you stick with the tactics that work for you then ?

Dude, this guy is a troll and you feed him :)

Also he is dumb enough to show SS when it's seen that he uses the old "pirated" patch 15.1.3. :)

I can never beat Chelsea!! Played them 7 times lost 5 won 2. Both times I won I scored 1! I hate Jose :'(

Taken Colwyn Bay all the way to the Premiership with Predator. It's a fantastic tactic.

manual marking

Which players to mark in formation with two dm's and two mc's 4-2-2-2 and in a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond with dm, amc and two wingers ??

With first one i was destrojed by arsenal, 5:2. I have marked mcr. In second one I have marked dm, and it was a draw against arsenal too.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope that you understand what I wrote :D

Really enjoying this tactic, it's unbelievably solid in defence (9 clean sheets in 10 since I started using it) thanks to the 4-1-4-1 that it creates when out of possession, but with loads of goals scored too (I'm averaging 4 goals per game against most sides including Chelsea and Man City and up to 6 goals per game against weaker sides).

In my case I've tweaked it for my Arsenal side to suit my particular players. Specifically, I've switched the right-sided attacker (Lacazette) to a poacher and the left-sided attacker (Ozil) to advanced playmaker (attack) in the AM strata, which is working really well for me.

Sometimes I also switch the DM to a regista for easy home games, which turns the formation into a 4-2-3-1 when in possession as the regista pushes up into the midfield strata quite aggressively and of course the two WM push up into the AM strata as normal.

My favourite thing abut this tactic is that it's really brought Aaron Ramsay to life for me for the first time at CM - he seems to excel when given the freedom of the park at CM in this formation.

Kudos for a great tactic - It's the first of many that I've tried on here (including your other tactics) that clicks with me and the way I want my team to play.

Last edited:
Really enjoying this tactic, it's unbelievably solid in defence (9 clean sheets in 10 since I started using it) thanks to the 4-1-4-1 that it creates when out of possession, but with loads of goals scored too (I'm averaging 4 goals per game against most sides including Chelsea and Man City and up to 6 goals per game against weaker sides).

In my case I've tweaked it for my Arsenal side to suit my particular players. Specifically, I've switched the right-sided attacker (Lacazette) to a poacher and the left-sided attacker (Ozil) to advanced playmaker (attack) in the AM strata, which is working really well for me.

Sometimes I also switch the DM to a regista for easy home games, which turns the formation into a 4-2-3-1 when in possession as the regista pushes up into the midfield strata quite aggressively and of course the two WM push up into the AM strata as normal.

My favourite thing abut this tactic is that it's really brought Aaron Ramsay to life for me for the first time at CM - he seems to excel when given the freedom of the park at CM in this formation.

Kudos for a great tactic - It's the first of many that I've tried on here (including your other tactics) that clicks with me and the way I want my team to play.
which tactic are you using ?

Back