The one with the two false nine (top of the OP), though I've tweaked it as outlined above.

My team is:

GK Zchesny (sic)
DR Chambers
DC Koscielny and Laporte
DL Rodriguez
DM Khedira
CM Ramsay
WML Oxlade Chamberlain
WMR Bernardo Silva
AM Ozil
ST Lacazette

I started using the tactic in March of my second season.

Dude, this guy is a troll and you feed him :)

Also he is dumb enough to show SS when it's seen that he uses the old "pirated" patch 15.1.3. :)
i never tried too hide my pirated patch, i'm sorry if u hate pirated version that much. dollar just too high on my country

Nobody can help me?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

8a65ce4c90b55d595c6bdfac7bc11848.png

So why don't you stick with the tactics that work for you then ?
people opinion say this tactic is best and i agree with that this tactic got 90k views on just 1 week ! but too bad can't work, thats what i get if just use pirated version

I play Wisla Krakow in polish league,won 1 season and i play in CL,now i have problem,lost everythink Basel 4-0 away,2-1 Benfica home,and 6-2 In Liverpool,maybe i have not good players?

I play Wisla Krakow in polish league,won 1 season and i play in CL,now i have problem,lost everythink Basel 4-0 away,2-1 Benfica home,and 6-2 In Liverpool,maybe i have not good players?
mate i think you should if you a good players or not? just try to follow the op read it all. do you use the manual marking?

how should u set up FC Nürnberg players in the tactic?? they play in germany div 2 or would u recommend a diffrent tactic of yours-?

View attachment 246020

Guy, I must share this with you! haha

I can almost guarantee this is one of the most unlucky match that one has ever experienced in FM series.

Here's the situation:

- 3rd season with Sporting CP (1st season with TFF Ferocity tactic) :)

- UCL Semi Finals 2nd leg vs Arsenal (Away) : 1s leg - Arsenal 2 - 1 Sporting CP

So the 2nd leg (Home) begins. First half 0 - 0. We score 1 - 0 in the second half.

- 81' Penalty for The Gunners! (it wasn't penalty, according to match analisys after the game). They score 1 -1. Okay
- 89' Gabriel Barbosa (Sporting CP) scores!! (2 - 1): 3 - 3 ag
- 90' + 2 Penalty for Sporting CP!! (Yeees) Gabriel Barbosa takes the penalty shoot. MISSES IT. End of the 90 minutes. Extra time.
- All subs used in the previous 90 minutes. 91' Carrillo gets injured; 95' Fabio gets injured; 103' Gudelj gets injured.
- I'm down to 8 players vs 11 on the other side. I basically started praying because there was nothing to do. I was playing with 4 defenders and 3 midfielders defending the most efficiently possible.
- 105' Gabriel Barbosa (Sporting CP) scores!!! Okay, what a miracle. I couldn't watch the game anymore, I just got up and took a walk around the house and came back to that horrible 3 - 4 ( 4 - 6 ag) on the scoreboard. It was obvious that could happen, but I was still very disappointed cause Arsenal even playing against 8 men only created more 2 chances and a penalty in wich they scored the 3 goals.

The dream of winning UCL with Sporting CP is over again and have to wait one more season do try again I guess. But with a stronger squad and with this tactic I feel that we are closer to achieve it! But I think FM is really fighting with me when it comes to win UCL hahaha

Just won the Champions League with Arsenal in my second season. Beat Barcelona 6-3 using this tactic with my aforementioned tweaks.

It was 2-2 after 89mins, but we scored in added time (90+3) and I thought we had it wrapped up, but then Barcelona's GOALKEEPER scored the equaliser a minute later (90+4) from a corner! haha

Tied at 3-3 we had to go to extra time. I brought on Welbeck and switched to route one/long balls and we smashed in 3 goals to win the game. Unbelievable drama, ******* love this game! hahahaha

I'm in need of a massive favour. To put it simply, I have no wifi internet so can't download tactics while I'm at my mums house for the summer. Fm 15 is my source of entertainment outside of work, and this tactic looks wonderful. As you can imagine, I can't download the tactic to my laptop without wifi and was wondering if anyone could pass on the team instructions and potentially, the player instructions.
i know it's a big ask but I'd forever be in your debt and I'll send you some flowers, really nice smelling flowers.

*** FEROCITY ***

This tactic show the best performance on my testing compare to all other tactic I've posted so far. :)

SET PIECES CONFIGURATION:

- Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make "Short Corner" setup work.

- Only DL, DR and the Central Defenders should have "Long Flat Throw" PPM and take the throw-ins. Please notice if you use one of your central defenders as the throw-ins taker then you have to tweak the attacking corner setup this way: change the attacking corner instruction of DM to "Stay Back" and change the attacking corner instruction of one of your central defenders to "Challenge Keeper".

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (FEROCITY) V1
ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINK -->TFF PREDATOR (FEROCITY) V1

23X5cMj.png
NwVSkZ0.png

MANUAL MARKING

Manual marking is key thing for this tactic because it makes you have the deadly 4-4-2 formation when your team is attacking and rock solid 4-5-1 formation when your team is defending.

Your team's formation duringh the attack looks like 4-4-2(this formation is extremely efficient in attack):

D7jbJsF.png

Your team's formation duringh the defense looks like 4-5-1(this formation is extremely efficient in defense):

s9qXE7R.png

In order to achieve such transformation you have to set the manual marking before every match and keep track opposition's formation and substitutions during the match and adjust the manual marking if it changes the formation or substitutes the player who is manual marked.

You have to set your STCL(the left striker) to mark opposition player who plays on positions which marked by the arrow on the screenshots(you only need to look at the your opposition's midfield configuration and other element of the formation isn’t important and it can be any):

xXowsn0.png
PcWfpbI.png

IffJVav.png
hvmy54L.png

1Y7k4FM.png

The filters, PPM, OI and training are the same as for previus the PREDATOR tactic s and it can be found at the OP.

I'm in need of a massive favour. To put it simply, I have no wifi internet so can't download tactics while I'm at my mums house for the summer. Fm 15 is my source of entertainment outside of work, and this tactic looks wonderful. As you can imagine, I can't download the tactic to my laptop without wifi and was wondering if anyone could pass on the team instructions and potentially, the player instructions.
i know it's a big ask but I'd forever be in your debt and I'll send you some flowers, really nice smelling flowers.

WM's PIs

View attachment 245741

DL's PIs

View attachment 245743

DR's PIs

View attachment 245742

CD's PIs

View attachment 245733

Heh :) Also all positions have personal set pieces instructions.

It requires to make a ton of SS :P

View attachment 245737

Last edited:
Back