end of the season
a97c93c27ab01d2d14ad71ddde83108f.png

Tzahy- do u just follow everything in the op and just get the best possible players that there is or do u change anything inn game or between games.
i just follow everything in op i try to get the best players. my right wide midfilder is left footed and my left one is right footed

Hi mate, i used this tactic in a long term save with a Peruvian team, and i must say it's really enjoyable. But i have a question, i know the defense is strong, but why you select never close mark the opposition strikers? Wouldn't be better to be always pressuring them? I say this after watching some in-match situations and goals received. I'm just curious about the reasoning behind this, i presume is to keep the defense shape and make the defenders stay in position?

Haha, just had Lorenzo Insignie score a tremendous overhead kick goal on ball delieverd directly from the corner taker, even tho he doesn't have the overhead kick PPM.
Do you think it would be usefull to teach the the wingers this PPM, to make it happen more often? :P

all your tactics are top notch so thanks i have enjoyed almost all your tactics. What would be good if you could do a greatest hits thread.

Hi i started new season with Middlesbrough too and i have question for you what transfers did you do in first and second season ?
As I said nothing special... I didn't even started to build monstrous team when I made "Treble" second time in row... before that season I had 150M transfer budged and 1.5M wage per weak budged but didn't use any of it because wanted to find out can I repeat the success of previous season without strengthen the team. :)

And now when I've made "Treble" second time in row I have 200M transfer budged 2M per weak wage budged and I'm able to sell almost any player for 50M. :)

CA/PA:
View attachment 899782

"A" selection:
View attachment 899776

"B" selection:
View attachment 899779

Hi mate, i used this tactic in a long term save with a Peruvian team, and i must say it's really enjoyable. But i have a question, i know the defense is strong, but why you select never close mark the opposition strikers? Wouldn't be better to be always pressuring them? I say this after watching some in-match situations and goals received. I'm just curious about the reasoning behind this, i presume is to keep the defense shape and make the defenders stay in position?

Hey, mate.

As you right said, this was the reason : "i presume is to keep the defense shape and make the defenders stay in position"

Haha, just had Lorenzo Insignie score a tremendous overhead kick goal on ball delieverd directly from the corner taker, even tho he doesn't have the overhead kick PPM.
Do you think it would be usefull to teach the the wingers this PPM, to make it happen more often? :P

Heh, the delivery from the corners goes "short" most of time and very rarely it goes "long" to create opportunity for the overhead kick and the probability of overhead kick is very small by itself so If we combine the probability of "long" delivery and "probability" of overhead kick then we'll get some ridiculous small chance which I wouldn't take into consideration. :)

Hi i started new season with Middlesbrough too and i have question for you what transfers did you do in first and second season ?

As I remember I sold George Friend for 9.5M, Albert Adomah 5M, Lee Tomlin 3.5M

I loaned Jordon Ibe, Munir, Angel Correa

I bought Alvarez Balanta, Emerson(DL from Santos), Albin Ekdal, Bruma.

and probably I bought someone else. I can't say for sure now. :)

Last edited:
Okoko thanks mate by the way Adam Reach is a beast on MR this is what he is doing on right side is magic :D

Back