TFF should the left sided striker be right footed and the right striker left footed??

TFF should the left sided striker be right footed and the right striker left footed??

Yes, it works better if STCL is right footed and STCR is left footed but it doesn't mean that you should use the worse striker instead of the better striker only because of his main foot. Also if the striker has "Fairly Strong"/”Strong" rating for the weak foot then he'll do fine at any side.

What's more important is you should try to have that your attackers(the strikers and ML/MR) have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the weak foot because it gives huge advantage it makes them able to dribble in both directions and shot/pass with both foots.

TFF why are we not scoring more goals? View attachment 904791

What do you mean, mate? ;) Are you unhappy about the amount of shots you have in matches or about the conversion rate shots to goals?

Last edited:
This is really a great tactic. Thanks!

I have a quick question regarding the filter you've posted for download and the filters you've described in the post though. It seems they differ quite a bit.

For example, in your FM filter for GK you have Acceleration >= 10 and Rushing Out >= 13, but you don't have these conditions in your post. Plus, your post says Agility >= 14 but your filter has Agility >= 13. Which of these is more recent and should be used?

Need a right back with long throw ppm. I'm currently on my first season with AS Monaco. Any recommendations?

Need a right back with long throw ppm. I'm currently on my first season with AS Monaco. Any recommendations?

If you have the patience to train someone, it's possible. Calum Chambers got an 8.93 rating in 2022/3 in my save--from making all these "key passes" (they're actually long throws).

Hi everybody, Can we post some player on each position in the big team. And some screenshots about perfomance.

Great tactic! I've just won Sky Bet L1 with Sheffield :) I had only 2 draws and 1 loose (goals: 119:15). I need good strikers for Championship. Can someone give a couple of names? Thanks for this amazing tactic! Cheers

Great tactic! I've just won Sky Bet L1 with Sheffield :) I had only 2 draws and 1 loose (goals: 119:15). I need good strikers for Championship. Can someone give a couple of names? Thanks for this amazing tactic! Cheers
try buy hooper , and loan for james i dont remember the names now... but they are answome at least for me were..:) i had very low team from conference

Has anyone tested this on Conference North/South? Wondering whether it's suitable for my Chelmsford City team.... :)

Third season SC Paderborn

Overview:

View attachment 245170 View attachment 245169

Transfers:

View attachment 245168

I used the JSTweaks for the seasons before but I was getting bored because of the formation and I wasn't that happy with some away results. So I recently decided to switch back to Ferocity v1. For me it's prooved that it's the best tactic for the FM15 (because it's very balanced home and away).

The only one "problem" I've got is that I'm often getting smashed away by some big boys. Because of that I wasn't able to reach the next stage of CL. But it's still amazing with that team - maybe I'll rock the Europe League :).

Back