Hey TFF, great tactic. One more, can't expect anything less from you.
But allow me one question, how about away games against stronger sides? should we stay with the same tactic? Or change something?

View attachment 245156

Ok so the year is 2021 and we've officially won all the 7 competitions we had to play :

- Ligue 1 (not mentioned on the SS)
- French Cup
- French League Cup
- French Supercup
- European Supercup
- Champions League
- Club World Cup

It's my second season using Predator with manual marking.
Simply unbelievable even if I have a pretty decent team but I never do big signings, only good bargains I can sold for a huge load of money after 3-4 years...
Jedvaj and his long flat throws PPM did an impressive number of 433 key passes this season !

View attachment 245155

Thanks a lot TFF, you broke the game.

Last edited:
Third season with Napoli:

Just won Serie A with 7 (!) games to go:
View attachment 245116

Up to face Man U in semi-finals of CL and Fiorentina in Italia Cup final. If all goes well, I will have a completed another season with wining every title possible as an Italian club.

I've also become the manager for Holland national team:
View attachment 245114

Playing the qualification for World Championship, so far having an average of 6 scored goals per game.

Oh and I still use the Base-V1, with a SS.

should i sign him?
b365a5ff835a7d54b1826cd87f97cacd.png

should i sign him?

You want that your central defenders and DM win the ball for your team when your team is out of possession. There are two important attributes which determine players' willingness to work in the defense – Work Rate and Teamwork.

You really want that your defenders and DM have Work Rate and Teamwork (15 - 17) range or they won't contribute to the defense as they should.

If you look at Jesus Vallejo's Teamwork and Work Rate you'll see that he has only "12" for these attributes and this means that he is too passive at the defense most of time, he won't chase and close down opposition players as you cloud expect from someone who plays on that position.

Yes, he could be a beast if he had Teamwork and Work Rate at least "15", but he is 25 years old already and there's no chance these attributes reach such level.

Also you want that your central defenders and DM win all "50%/50%" challenges without any question but look at his "Strength", he has only "15" but there are a lot of strikers who have also have 15 and more for Strength and this mean he won't have advantage in "50%/50%" challenges and you really that your central defenders have 16 - 17 for "Strength" to have clear advantage in "50%/50%" battle.

Last edited:
should i sign him?

He seems fine to me. I would sign him if I didn't have any upcoming youngsters to fill-in instead. But I guess you have to pay a hefty transfer sum for him, don't you?

You want that your central defenders and DM win the ball for your team when your team is out of possession. There are two important attributes which determine players' willingness to work in the defense – Work Rate and Teamwork.

You really want that your defenders and DM have Work Rate and Teamwork (15 - 17) range or they won't contribute to the defense as they should.

If you look at Jesus Vallejo's Teamwork and Work Rate you'll see that he has only "12" for these attributes and this means that he is too passive at the defense most of time, he won't chase and close down opposition players as you cloud expect from someone who plays on that position.

Yes, he could be a beast if he had Teamwork and Work Rate at least "15", but he is 25 years old already and there's no chance these attributes reach such level.

Also you want that your central defenders and DM win all "50%/50%" challenges without any question but look at his "Strength", he has only "15" but there are a lot of strikers who have also have 15 and more for Strength and this mean he won't have advantage in "50%/50%" challenges and you really that your central defenders have 16 - 17 for "Strength" to have clear advantage in "50%/50%" battle.

TFF, can you tell what Positioning and Marking do? :D

Thanks!

hey TFF9, would you please recommend me a team to play with your tactics. A team that will be fighting for UCL qualification and possibly the league title.. I want to start a save with your new tactic but I don't know what team to choose. Can you please help? Thanks in advance!

hey TFF9, would you please recommend me a team to play with your tactics. A team that will be fighting for UCL qualification and possibly the league title.. I want to start a save with your new tactic but I don't know what team to choose. Can you please help? Thanks in advance!

Go for Napoli!

They have a squad that fits the tactic more or less directly, they are predicted to finish 4th in first season, they compete in the UCL during the first year. Also due to the rules of Serie A and Italian Cup it's possible to have 12 subs on the bench during those games, which helps you rotate immensly. Also they have Faouzi Ghoulam (DL) which has 17 in long throws and the flat-bullet throw in from the start.

The squad fits the Base-V1 best, but with some few transfers you can adapt it to Ferocity aswell.

Go for Napoli!

They have a squad that fits the tactic more or less directly, they are predicted to finish 4th in first season, they compete in the UCL during the first year. Also due to the rules of Serie A and Italian Cup it's possible to have 12 subs on the bench during those games, which helps you rotate immensly. Also they have Faouzi Ghoulam (DL) which has 17 in long throws and the flat-bullet throw in from the start.

The squad fits the Base-V1 best, but with some few transfers you can adapt it to Ferocity aswell.
Thanks mate, I'll be considering to start a save with them. I'll have a look!

If you are looking for the teams that don't participate Champions League then you can try these teams:

Spain – Sevilla, England – Tottenham, Italy – Inter, Germany – Leverkusen, France - OM

If you are looking for the teams that don't participate Champions League then you can try these teams:

Spain – Sevilla, England – Tottenham, Italy – Inter, Germany – Leverkusen, France - OM
But do this teams fit more or less what's required for your tactic?

Back