You want that your central defenders and DM win the ball for your team when your team is out of possession. There are two important attributes which determine players' willingness to work in the defense – Work Rate and Teamwork.

You really want that your defenders and DM have Work Rate and Teamwork (15 - 17) range or they won't contribute to the defense as they should.

If you look at Jesus Vallejo's Teamwork and Work Rate you'll see that he has only "12" for these attributes and this means that he is too passive at the defense most of time, he won't chase and close down opposition players as you cloud expect from someone who plays on that position.

Yes, he could be a beast if he had Teamwork and Work Rate at least "15", but he is 25 years old already and there's no chance these attributes reach such level.

Also you want that your central defenders and DM win all "50%/50%" challenges without any question but look at his "Strength", he has only "15" but there are a lot of strikers who have also have 15 and more for Strength and this mean he won't have advantage in "50%/50%" challenges and you really that your central defenders have 16 - 17 for "Strength" to have clear advantage in "50%/50%" battle.
well i didnt buy him at the end he was to expensive. thanks for the help mate

hey tff, is there any way i can control how fast my team will go from defending to attcking?

i will try my best, i mean when my defender stop the attck can i control how fast he will pass to the midfield?

These factors affect their decision to do such passes:

- higher mentality
- more direct passing
- higher tempo
- more risky passes
- counter-attack "On/Off"
- waste time "On/Off"

Last edited:
These factors affect their decision to do such passes:

- higher mentality
- more direct passing
- higher tempo
- more risky passes
- counter-attack "On"
- waste Time "Off"
thanks mate, i love this tactic so much. so fun to watch the game i follow your orders about the wide midfilder. i am roma i took evry tiitle in the last five years. this is great. now my boss are looking to step aside, i hope that the new boss will keep me in the club. btw why its importent that just one of the full back will take the corners? and about the long flat thow. both of my full back are able to this can i use them both?

As long as your assigned corner taker isn't playing as a wide midfielder then I've found it doesn't matter so much. As long as WM is there to receive the short corner then there are already tons of people in the box waiting to blast the ball in.

On my save I somehow managed to sign Pogba for 50 million. He has long shots 20 and is scoring hat tricks regularly set up by my WM who has received the short corner.

Also, first season as Liverpool James Milner was Premier League top goalscorer....

btw why its importent that just one of the full back will take the corners?
Are you asking about why only one of the full backs should take corners? Or are you asking about why only the full backs should take corners?

If look at the OP it says: "Only DL and DR should take corners". This means any of these positions can take corners so you can set all your players who play at DL, DR positions to take corners. Just give priority to the ones who have higher "Corner" attribute.

and about the long flat thow. both of my full back are able to this can i use them both?

Sure, why not? :)

The OP says that any of these positions can take throw-ins: DL/DR/CDL/CDR. Please notice in case if CDL/CDR positions take throw-ins then you need to tweak the attacking corner setup(it also is explained at the OP).

Last edited:
The op says You can exploit "Long Flat Throw" PPM, just train your DL and DR this PPM and set them take the throw-ins.
But in set pieces in the tactic the throw in put in short option,so how can i use the bullet one if its not on long one,this point confuse me

This is really a great tactic. Thanks!

I have a quick question regarding the filter you've posted for download and the filters you've described in the post though. It seems they differ quite a bit.

For example, in your FM filter for GK you have Acceleration >= 10 and Rushing Out >= 13, but you don't have these conditions in your post. Plus, your post says Agility >= 14 but your filter has Agility >= 13. Which of these is more recent and should be used?

Ping TFF... :)

Ping TFF... :)

Yes, there could be some difference between the filters and players' profiles at the OP.

I tried my best to keep them in line and the same time not to make the players' profiles at the OP too complicated.

The level of the attributes which you can see at the OP and in the filters isn't the end of your dreams ;) it's just some orienteer which gives you understanding what kind of players you need for the tactic and how CA should be spent for players from 135 - 145 CA range.

If you interested how to spend CA in specific ranges then tell me these ranges and I'll try to help. For example, you can afford to buy 175 CA GK and you want to know how his CA should be spent.

The op says You can exploit "Long Flat Throw" PPM, just train your DL and DR this PPM and set them take the throw-ins.
But in set pieces in the tactic the throw in put in short option,so how can i use the bullet one if its not on long one,this point confuse me

When the player who takes the throw-ins posses "Long Flat Throw" PPM then it changes everything and in this case the attacking corner setup is used during throw-ins instead of the throw-in setup and you have no control about the delivery it's always long.

Last edited:
TFF is any chance that you will create 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 (with wingers) tactic?

Currently on a 36 game winning streak. I'll post here when that comes to an end.

TFF im starting to sign regens with PA of 160+ need help on best way to train them??

How much worse will this tactic be if I remove the glitch corner of doom?

Shaqiri as fairly strong hability for his right foot, can I still use him onde the left side?

Last edited:
Back