TFF what is the best individual training for the players ? The same as the tactical role ?

View attachment 244791
Where would you play him? LM or STCL?
Dream came true by signing him for Sporting CP for the first time ever. (27M€ only)
Finally won Champions league last season (2nd season using predator)!! <3

Last edited:
Where would you play him? LM or STCL?
Dream came true by signing him for Sporting CP for the first time ever. (27M€ only)

Heh :) he is already too slow for ML/MR positions so I would use him as the striker because the absence of speed is less critical for the striker position.

Last edited:
This is by far the best tactics I have used in 2014/15....I used arsenal and won everything for 2 years.....2 leagues and 2 champions leagues.

Only down side, how can I achieve 100% scouting knowledge liked you have???

My unemployment journey so far with this tactic TFF!

zero coach qualifications

took over morecambe who were bottom in league 2 in October - got to the play offs using ferocity and achieved promotion!
in league 1 we had a poor team 2000/1 and 24th ranked in the league. I signed some free transfers nothing special though! And we won the league in April and eventually by 10 points in the end.
also won the St Johnstones Trophy also.

coaching qualifications are getting better and I'm now in continental C

morecambe are awful for the championship so I've been applying for jobs, Morecambe not happy with this and asked me to resign due to me applying for jobs!

october comes around and Roma are bottom of serie A and have just given me the job!!

awesome tactic TFF lad

do this tactic works for lower league sides like the lowest divison in england? ?
Yes, this tactic works in lower leagues. I tested it in Stockport (Vanarama Conference North, prediction - 16th) and won the league. :)

830e5a4aca2ffd1df9a71a9115c67814.png

I finished season in Vanarama Conference with Stockport (prediction - 23rd). I took 2nd place and I get promoted after playoffs (win on penalties 12-11)! :O
View attachment 244571

Back