8a6fb3772e1483243d5c018f60e29c32.png

Do you have a tactic for lower leagues? :) Playing in Vanarama Conference. Conceding too many goals!
[h=2][/h]

Last edited:
I'm playing with Fulham, 3rd season.
After being champion of the SkyBet Championship and promoted in the 1st season, and after a 7th place on 2nd season (with Carling Cup win)... Champion in the 3rd season.

View attachment 244511
View attachment 244510

Started to use this tactic (Ferocity) at the victory over Southampton (5-0).
Since then, I've won the Premier League, Europa League and Carling Cup. Lost in the semi-finals of FA Cup.

Last edited:
TFF, I can't decide where to play Depay... what would you advise?

Thanks ;)

Mate, just wow. Me and a friend started a save with him as Wolves and me as Nottingham Forest. We both aimed for promotion first season. I'm using an LFC Marshall Patch from July 1st (just as a heads up). I signed Lass Bangoura and I signed Bjorn Sigurdsson from Wolves also. I won the championship 19 points ahead of my friend who came in second. First season in the prem we both aimed for about 10th-12th. I was given a budget of 22mil and sold off a couple of players such as Assombalonga and Lass Bangoura who both requested it. I received 30mil for them. I managed to sign Caulker, Jeronimo Rulli who was free, Balanta, Trippier, Tyrone Mings, Lucas Romero.......I pretty much signed an entire new first team. My results were good if unspectacular. I moved ahead of my friend early estalishing myself in the top 4 by Xmas. By the end of the season, he finished in 11th whereas I, using all info you provided won the Premier League. I deliberately had myself knocked out of the cup competitions because my squad was very light and didnt need the extra hassle.

Season finished and I got offered Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal jobs etc I got a new stadium built for my at Notts Forest.

After 1st season finishing 2nd with the "clusterquack tactic" (credit to Chrissy), now second season (with Vitoria Setubal - portuguese Liga) with 3 mil for tansfers and 700K for salaries, used ferocity all 2nd season, couple of away games got into the defensive tactic, altho I found it too risky cause i always suffer a goal during this defensive method, but I´ve managed to win the title by 6 points ahead, only 1 defeat at the end of the season (too many injuries by the end of the season). No major signings, Champions league managed to fininsh 2nd on group with ManCity (1st) and on knoutout stage I was literally knocked out by Chelsea 0-5 at home (started with defensive tactic, changed to ferocity halftime but was 0-4 already) and away draw 2-2 (ferocity all game).

Excelent tactic, needless to say, but the most intrigued part are the away games... couldnt rest first team players on away games, very risky and almost always starts to lose 0-1 and needed to put first team players on pitch to gain goal... sometimes I change to "Attacking" when desperate, well sometimes it works, sometimes it just stays as a draw till end of match. At home is like unbeatable, unless using many "not fit" players.

One more thing, only by January transfer I could afford to buy a transfered list player to play on wing (Left footed on right side)... and it is a very very very important point... it does make a diference, I mean even with right footed on right side is already good, but with left footed on right side and vice-versa for other wing, it does make a huge difference on that player performance and... goals!

Cant wait to try 3rd season with much better players since finnaly I have 13 mil to spend on transfers and 1 mil of salary budget...

After 1st season finishing 2nd with the "clusterquack tactic" (credit to Chrissy), now second season (with Vitoria Setubal - portuguese Liga) with 3 mil for tansfers and 700K for salaries, used ferocity all 2nd season, couple of away games got into the defensive tactic, altho I found it too risky cause i always suffer a goal during this defensive method, but I´ve managed to win the title by 6 points ahead, only 1 defeat at the end of the season (too many injuries by the end of the season). No major signings, Champions league managed to fininsh 2nd on group with ManCity (1st) and on knoutout stage I was literally knocked out by Chelsea 0-5 at home (started with defensive tactic, changed to ferocity halftime but was 0-4 already) and away draw 2-2 (ferocity all game).

Excelent tactic, needless to say, but the most intrigued part are the away games... couldnt rest first team players on away games, very risky and almost always starts to lose 0-1 and needed to put first team players on pitch to gain goal... sometimes I change to "Attacking" when desperate, well sometimes it works, sometimes it just stays as a draw till end of match. At home is like unbeatable, unless using many "not fit" players.

One more thing, only by January transfer I could afford to buy a transfered list player to play on wing (Left footed on right side)... and it is a very very very important point... it does make a diference, I mean even with right footed on right side is already good, but with left footed on right side and vice-versa for other wing, it does make a huge difference on that player performance and... goals!

Cant wait to try 3rd season with much better players since finnaly I have 13 mil to spend on transfers and 1 mil of salary budget...

Just a small advice. The defensive tactic is only when protecting lead at the end of the match. Dont start with it.

Has anyone tested this on Conference North/South? Wondering whether it's suitable for my Chelmsford City team.... :)

I think everyone must have missed this question. Has anyone tested this on lower league, particularly Conference North/South? Does it work there or do your players need some talent to pull it off?

well make a new save with a team in that leauge, and test it - personally I wouldn't expect the tactic to perform as well as if it was used on bigger clubs, as it's amateur or semi pro players wich train twice a week only, players dosn't have the same quality as players in higher ranked clubs, but still the tactic might be useable, just don't expect the insane result as a PL club could achieve :)

I think everyone must have missed this question. Has anyone tested this on lower league, particularly Conference North/South? Does it work there or do your players need some talent to pull it off?
Yes it works.

well make a new save with a team in that leauge, and test it - personally I wouldn't expect the tactic to perform as well as if it was used on bigger clubs, as it's amateur or semi pro players wich train twice a week only, players dosn't have the same quality as players in higher ranked clubs, but still the tactic might be useable, just don't expect the insane result as a PL club could achieve :)

Guys, if you go few pages back you'll see a lot of results from Vanarama Conference...

Why are you people so lazy? :@

Back