Cruising the League 1 with Hartlepool in the second season, 15 point lead but in to the normal January/February slump. All my players got exceptional ratings except the DM. Is this the case with some of the other results here?

I'll help you, mate. ;)

But at first I need to be sure that we speak at the same language… could you answer few questions? ;)

Do you think the results you get depend on the quality of the players you have?

Do you think the results you get depend on the Match Prep. you use?

Do you think the fitness condition of your players during matches matter? Do you think is there any difference in performance if player have 90% condition or 60% condition?

Ok.

1) Yes ofc but first Season #2, second season #9. Thats a big different.

2) My Match prep. is sometimes Deff and sometimes Attacking. My Players didnt scored so many chances in the second season.

3) Yes ofc but before Matches all my players 90+ condition

1) Yes ofc but first Season #2, second season #9. Thats a big different.

How do you determine the strength of your team?

How do you know that your team in the Season 9 is stronger/weaker than it was in the Season 2?

How strong is your current team compare to other teams in the league?

Is your team 1st, 2nd, 3rd… 17th, 18th by players' strength between other teams in the league?

Last edited:
I was going to use this tactic right when it came out. But just before that I had a go at using the Monstrous Plug and Play tactic. The plug and play tactic has guided me to back to back promotions and now I am too scared to use this tactic :( Is this one much better? I noticed with the Plug and Play is that we conceded quite a few goals. But the tactic was great in attacking to make up for it. Is this one more defensively solid? I just got promoted to the Premier League for the first time. Would this tactic be good for a team like this? Thanks in advance. :)

I was going to use this tactic right when it came out. But just before that I had a go at using the Monstrous Plug and Play tactic. The plug and play tactic has guided me to back to back promotions and now I am too scared to use this tactic :( Is this one much better? I noticed with the Plug and Play is that we conceded quite a few goals. But the tactic was great in attacking to make up for it. Is this one more defensively solid? I just got promoted to the Premier League for the first time. Would this tactic be good for a team like this? Thanks in advance. :)

what team are u ??

Which player to mark?

Hello, first of all thanks for the great tactic! it does wonders!
But I cant seem to figure out which player to mark against this tactic.
Can anyone help with that?
View attachment 243901

Having lots of injuries on my Chelsea save and want to pad my squad out with youngsters that work with this !! Any tips

I don't understand why i'm scoring ,2/3 goals /match while almost everyone is scoring so much,winning all trophies...

TFF-Just to be clear:
1.DL takes both corners or DL->left and DR->right ?
2.If my LB has the Throw-in PPM he takes from both sides,but if i have 2 players with that PPM ?
Thanks so much man ! Dumb questions,i know,but i want the best from this tactic ;)

Back