I suppose signing a lot first team players during the summer makes your team play worse than it should at the first half of the season? (Probably due to adaptability reasons) I've signed many better players but I'm getting many worse results. I'm thinking the AI started to learn my tactic!

Guys, if you go few pages back you'll see a lot of results from Vanarama Conference...

Why are you people so lazy? :@

Not lazy here, but havn't tested this - isn't a big fan of these asymetric tactics, besides with the all those nice tactics on this forum, i'll need more hours and computers to try all of them :) btw my post about this tactic and LLM can be considered useable when looking at many of the tactics for FM15 ;)

I suppose signing a lot first team players during the summer makes your team play worse than it should at the first half of the season? (Probably due to adaptability reasons) I've signed many better players but I'm getting many worse results. I'm thinking the AI started to learn my tactic!

Hey buddy I did that with Notts Forest and still won the league first time in the prem. Put training to team cohesion very high and match prep to Def Positioning. It'll still not be great but you should win, by Jan the results will be brilliant just dont sign too many players during the January transfer window

Hey buddy I did that with Notts Forest and still won the league first time in the prem. Put training to team cohesion very high and match prep to Def Positioning. It'll still not be great but you should win, by Jan the results will be brilliant just dont sign too many players during the January transfer window

Thanks a lot! Will try that and report back!

I don't understand why i'm scoring ,2/3 goals /match while almost everyone is scoring so much,winning all trophies...

Training my DL the long flat throw PPM helped me a lot switching from 2-3-4-goal wins to 5-6-7-goal wins.
We even score 8-9-10 goals sometimes against very low teams in Portugal (with Porto, 2019).

TFF, I've checked my STL's instructions after my opponent substituted marked player - the substitute is still being marked by my STL. Is this a feature of some new patch or what? Cause you write I need to set manual marking again. Thanks.

TFF, I've checked my STL's instructions after my opponent substituted marked player - the substitute is still being marked by my STL. Is this a feature of some new patch or what? Cause you write I need to set manual marking again. Thanks.

I have discovered you only need to re-set marking if your opponents change formation.

I have discovered you only need to re-set marking if your opponents change formation.

Don't be fooled by the fact that when you look at the player's instruction after the opposition substitutes the player who was marked, you see that the manual marking is still present because in reality the manual marking doesn't work after that and in order to make it work again you need go to the tactic menu and push the "Confirmation" changes button, it'll be active even if you didn't make any changes and only after that it starts work correct again.

Yup, it's an annoying bug.

Last edited:
hi TFF just got boring with ferocity tactic winning me everything is just to easy playing Full Mode save with it....
i think i go back to Classic Instant result, so my question is Did You ever play that mode or do you know something about using game plans in instant result mode? i only asking because its look like You know a lot about this game

hi TFF just got boring with ferocity tactic winning me everything is just to easy playing Full Mode save with it....
i think i go back to Classic Instant result, so my question is Did You ever play that mode or do you know something about using game plans in instant result mode? i only asking because its look like You know a lot about this game

Sure, I've played FMC and tried the "match plans", there's nothing complicated about it, this feature just gives you ability to instruct your assistant manager to change some element of your tactic depend on different match scenarios... that's all and to say honestly, I find this feature's quite useless. ;)

Btw, if you want go to back to FMC only because "Instant Result" option then you can just install "skin" for the full mode that adds the "Instant Result" button from FMC.

I just started a new save in the lowest French League (CFA2) and I'm wondering if Ferocity can be used here ? I mean, the players have absolutely no tactical skills, neither technical skills and I'm struggling right now to make them play correctly.

Do you think Ferocity can be used anyway or maybe I should use an "easier" tactic for them ?

In my Liverpool save I play Sterling as ML and he performs amazing.

Btw... TFF, I'm going to sell Adam Lallana because he is too slow… what do you think? :)

4befb9cebaee7f5ae861b4ba373b818a.png

Back