After using your Monstrous tactic for my schalke save where it gave me bundesliga title in my second season and made me beat manutd and almost barca (got very unlucky there) I decided to try out this tactic for atletico.

It works great in home games (won every game so far, no big enemies yet though). In away games on the other hand, it is horrible. At first I won 4-0 away against barca, so I thought: "Wow another amazing tactic for tff but my next away games look like this: 0-3 against Villareal, 0-1 against Roma, 1-0 (win) against Sevilla, 0-1 against betis, 3-0 win against palmas and 0-3 lose against Real..

I see everyone having enormous success, do you guys use some other tactic for away games?

can someone help me, i have gone through all the threads here and cant work out what was his 1st version ferocity? there are 2 x
V1 tactics both different and i am unsure what to go with first?
I used Executioner for a while with amazing results, please advise

Ps im Spurs

thanks guys

can someone help me, i have gone through all the threads here and cant work out what was his 1st version ferocity? there are 2 x
V1 tactics both different and i am unsure what to go with first?
I used Executioner for a while with amazing results, please advise

Ps im Spurs

thanks guys

The first version I think is the one with 1 SS a little back and 1 F9 whilst the second one has 2 F9.

I´m playing update 15.3.2 and the tactic isn´t working,losing every time :( What update should i play?

Heh, I've finally finished my 1st season with West Brom. I won every single competition I participated and had record stats in the league and I must say that I've never had such success with any other tactic before especially with such weak club as West Brom. It's just incredible! :)

View attachment 242841

View attachment 242842

Guys, I've updated the OP and added a tactic that can be used without setting the manual marking.

First of all, I want to say that this tactic is less efficient than the main tactic(FEROCITY) with the manual marking but it's the best what I've managed to get without setting the manual marking.

I use this tactic with "Instant Result" for matches where I'm much stronger side and should win the match with almost 100% probability or for not important matches.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (ne need manual marking) V1

yxoqOwa.png
I7H0v9U.png

Just a question TFF9, I'm assuming you're saying the new tactic is better then Predator which was uploaded earlier?

Just a question TFF9, I'm assuming you're saying the new tactic is better then Predator which was uploaded earlier?

Yes, I removed all previous versions from the OP and left only 2 versions. The current performance ladder looks like this:

1) FEROCITY + the manual marking - this tactic shows the best performance but it requires to set the manual marking which make it impossible to use this tactic with "Instant Result".

2) PREDATOR (no need manual marking) - this tactic shows the less efficient performance than FEROCITY + the manual marking but it doesn't require to set the manual marking for this tactic which make it possible to use this tactic with "Instant Result"

And of course there's still Waste Time version.

Guys, I've updated the OP and added a tactic that can be used without setting the manual marking.

First of all, I want to say that this tactic is less efficient than the main tactic(FEROCITY) with the manual marking but it's the best what I've managed to get without setting the manual marking.

I use this tactic with "Instant Result" for matches where I'm much stronger side and should win the match with almost 100% probability or for not important matches.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (ne need manual marking) V1

yxoqOwa.png
I7H0v9U.png

bump

Last edited:
Thanks for the speedy reply. Is the new one meant to have Counter mentality? That was, apart from the player roles, the only difference I could see.

Back