Hi TFF, I know you only care for efficiency, but I'm curious, which version of your tactics scored the most goals in your testings, regardless of goals against?

Hi TFF, I know you only care for efficiency, but I'm curious, which version of your tactics scored the most goals in your testings, regardless of goals against?
Hey,

Ferocity + the manual marking scores the most in my tests.

im use 15.3.2 versiyon , but this tactic is not working ? i win very difficult:( always 1-0 win or im losing ,draw...

for TFF

TFF

I started to play fm15 1day ago, still do not know where to find OI at the match day?
I just see Oposite instruction when clik continue to match, but then there is just "Apply advice to team" button after i manualy mark opossite positons?:S No confirm button :S

Confirm button is just in 1st minute of the match, but i have to wait 1st minut...so I suppose that I am doing something wrong :/

One more question, after the oponent make sub. (not changing formation) of AMC or AMR should i do something?
If I understad, maualy mark on the math is just when oponent is making substitution on ST, RMC, DMC, WBLR, DC, DLR?

When they change formation, again clik confirmation of previosly marked positons (no need to click again on every postion each)?

Sorry for stupid questions, and tnx! :)

Again, the latest versions of the tactics are awsome!

CL-final:

View attachment 242740

The Base-V1 has been the best tactic I've ever used on a FM-game.

Won everything possible with Napoli, third year in a row now. I've only missed out on 1 (!) title so far with this Napoli-save, during 4 seasons. And that was the Italian cup in the first season. Also, havent made any signifacnt signings, my most expensive have been Geoffrey Kondogbia for 13M. I have however sold Dries Mertens for 47M to Barcelona and Jorginho for 61M to PSG during this save. Im close to doing a 81M profit this season :P

View attachment 242739

Gonna try to win the world cup for Holland now :D

Last edited:
TFF has your plug n play predator tactic been updated, or is it the same version as before?

CL-final:

View attachment 911387

Won everything possible with Napoli, third year in a row now. I've only missed out on 1 (!) title so far with this Napoli-save, during 4 seasons. And that was the Italian cup in the first season. Also, havent made any signifacnt signings, my most expensive have been Geoffrey Kondogbia for 13M. I have however sold Dries Mertens for 47M to Barcelona and Jorginho for 61M to PSG during this save. Im close to doing a 81M profit this season :P

View attachment 911389

What the skin name?

This tactic is a beast!! It got me champion with Achilles' 29 in the Dutch championship(prediction 20th)

CL-final:

View attachment 911387

View attachment 911389

Which one is the base v1? Can you tell me the actual filename? None of my downloaded TTF tactics has "base" in the filename.

Am I the only one who TFF Ferocity(+MM) isn't working ?! I'm reall upsed,i have the right players,checked all the requirements,but still...
Most of my results are 2-0,3-1,1-0...and then...BOOM 0-4,1-2...and I'm a big team though...
I really wanna enjoy this tactic,people said it's the best one,might be,but for me...
I've seen some Incrediblr results with this tactic,mine,not even close...
Dunno what to do,tracked all the substitions,every tactical changes,but...still not working
Even Armageddon works better than Ferocity :P

Am I the only one who TFF Ferocity(+MM) isn't working ?! I'm reall upsed,i have the right players,checked all the requirements,but still...
Most of my results are 2-0,3-1,1-0...and then...BOOM 0-4,1-2...and I'm a big team though...
I really wanna enjoy this tactic,people said it's the best one,might be,but for me...
Dunno what to do,tracked all the substitions,every tactical changes,but...still not working
Have you tried the one without MM

Have you set up OI correctly? I found this tactic loses a lot if you don't use OI.

Yep your the only one.

Back