For the ppl that tactic si not going well, I suposse it all about manyal marking...

Someone shoulld explain it more detalied...When before the macht to do MM, what if they make subs of AMC etc...

For the ppl that tactic si not going well, I suposse it all about manyal marking...

Someone shoulld explain it more detalied...When before the macht to do MM, what if they make subs of AMC etc...
Its all in black n white in the OP

Am I the only one who TFF Ferocity(+MM) isn't working ?! I'm reall upsed,i have the right players,checked all the requirements,but still...
Most of my results are 2-0,3-1,1-0...and then...BOOM 0-4,1-2...and I'm a big team though...
I really wanna enjoy this tactic,people said it's the best one,might be,but for me...
I've seen some Incrediblr results with this tactic,mine,not even close...
Dunno what to do,tracked all the substitions,every tactical changes,but...still not working
Even Armageddon works better than Ferocity

Mate, let's play FM like professionals! :P and not like amateurs ! ;)

In order to play like professionals we need to analyze data like professionals! ;)

For the start we need to get very raw and very general understanding about the performance of the tactic and in order to do that this minimal information is required:

1) The result of using the tactic at least for one season.

2) CA of your players.

3) CA of the players from other teams in the league.

Do you have a save when you use the tactic at least for a season?

If the general picture about the tactic's performance would look fishy then further investigation may required ;) like looking into the matches that look fishy.

Last edited:
hey tff should i sign him btw my scout says that i should sign him no matter what the prize.
e541e6baa556f1704eac07d04ea21bfe.png

Gyazo - e541e6baa556f1704eac07d04ea21bfe.png

hey tff should i sign him btw my scout says that i should sign him no matter what the prize[/URL]
Hey,

Yup, he is very good but the only issue I see he is already 28 years old and usually from this point CA of players starts slowly decline.

He has left only about 2 seasons to play at his current CA.

Last edited:
Hey TFF, I'm a big admirer of your work however I have a question. I am highly lazy and like getting my assistant to pick my team. Will I be able to use the non manual marking tactic well without picking the team myself?

Come on ! I've settet many times manual marking i know how to do it,TFF explained it perfectly ;)

hey TFF after seeing that guy win the league with west brom I thought id give it a go but cant get no consistency at all. conceded 21 goals in 9 already my defence opens up like a black hole 3rd team ive tried guess its time to give up lol

Just a quick question:

Would you say that the PPMs still are the same for AM and DLF, compared to F9 and SS?

Hey TFF, I'm a big admirer of your work however I have a question. I am highly lazy and like getting my assistant to pick my team. Will I be able to use the non manual marking tactic well without picking the team myself?

Hey,

Mate, honestly I don't see any connection between the non marking tactic and your intention to leave duty of picking the team to your assistant manager. ;)

Btw, when you ask your assistant manager to pick the team for you then you should be ready that he may make very "dumb" choices which could make many positions perform very badly because "Quick Pick" feature isn't supposed to posses great intelligence when it comes to picking the team and it was designed to give you ability to exchange "speed" on "quality" so it makes sense to use it only in matches vs very weak opponents when you know that you'll win with "eyes closed".

TFF are you and Jassar up to something? ;)

No, mate... why do you ask? :O

hey TFF after seeing that guy win the league with west brom I thought id give it a go but cant get no consistency at all. conceded 21 goals in 9 already my defence opens up like a black hole 3rd team ive tried guess its time to give up lol

Hey,

Mate, I'd say it's just waste of time trying to repeat other people results without the knowledge about their transfers and how they played.

For example, as West Brom you can have 2-3M transfer budge at the start of the game. Also you can sell some of your useless and overpriced players to AI clubs for 10-15M which boost your transfer budged further to 15-20M and having such transfer budget you can buy players with total value of 100M!

You may ask how come that having only 15-20M transfer budget you can buy players with total value of 100M? It's very simple when you make transfers you don't pay all transfer amount upfront and you chose to pay only 15-20% of the transfer value up front and the rest over 48 months.

As you can see it's possible to heavily rebuild and strengthen your team at the start of the game even with such club as West Brom.

Heh, also I think there's no need to remind that it's also possible to get 2 full backs with "Long Flat Throw" PPM and have further crazy boost to the performance. ;)

I'm more than sure that in order to archive such result, especially, with such weak club as West Brom you need to do very hard work on the transfer market and also you need to have all possible "exploits" in your pocket. ;)

Ok then:'(

Mate, instead going deep into misery :P;) you'd better answer at my post #827. It'll be first step on the way to solve the problem. ;)

Just a quick question:

Would you say that the PPMs still are the same for AM and DLF, compared to F9 and SS?

Yup, it's the same.

Last edited:
Hey,

Mate, honestly I don't see any connection between the non marking tactic and your intention to leave duty of picking the team to your assistant manager. ;)

Btw, when you ask your assistant manager to pick the team for you then you should be ready that he may make very "dumb" choices which could make many positions perform very badly because "Quick Pick" feature isn't supposed to posses great intelligence when it comes to picking the team and it was designed to give you ability to exchange "speed" on "quality" so it makes sense to use it only in matches vs very weak opponents when you know that you'll win with “eyes closed”.

No, mate... why do you ask? :O

Hey,

Mate, I'd say it's just waste of time trying to repeat other people results without the knowledge about their transfers and how they played.

For example, as West Brom you can have 2-3M transfer budge at the start of the game. Also you can sell some of your useless and overpriced players to AI clubs for 10-15M which boost your transfer budged further to 15-20M and having such transfer budget you can buy players with total value of 100M!

You may ask how come that having only 15-20M transfer budget you can buy players with total value of 100M? It's very simple when you make transfers you don't pay all transfer amount upfront and you chose to pay only 15-20% of the transfer value up front and the rest over 48 months.

As you can see it's possible to heavily rebuild and strengthen your team at the start of the game even with such club as West Brom.

Heh, also I think there's no need to remind that it's also possible to get 2 full backs with "Long Flat Throw" PPM and have further crazy boost to the performance. ;)
I’m more than sure that in order to archive such result, especially, with such weak club as West Brom you need to do very hard
Don't know what goes on in my head sometimes mate, just seen him online a lot recently :P

Back