Been playing around with the tactic a bit, found the DM to help a bit more personally slightly to the left personally.

I don't know why, but i noticed that this tactic works much better without manual marking. Atleast for me. I tried it with several teams, strong and weak, and in all cases manual marking only made results worse. Anyway, this tactic is great. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have been using this tactic and I must ask something. When I set up OI in the tactics menu do I need to set them up once again in the match?? I know it is a dumb question but I thought I should ask about it. :P

I have been using this tactic and I must ask something. When I set up OI in the tactics menu do I need to set them up once again in the match?? I know it is a dumb question but I thought I should ask about it. :P
no you dont need to set up in the match you will see they are active by clicking show filters or something similar (dont know the exact word in english).

would you use the same type of f9 striker for the dlf?

and do you think it'd be better to have higher crossing or higher finishing wingers for the new version

I think u sholud! TFF said that. And also u need to mark your Left Striker to mark specific player in oposition team (MRC). All that before every match...

Last edited:
would you use the same type of f9 striker for the dlf?

As I said I use this tactic only when I use "Instant Result" for not important matches or matches when my team is much stronger side and I can expect I win the match very easily so FEROCITY is my main tactic and I build my team around this tactic but if you want to build your team around the new "non manual marking" tactic then players for DLF position may be much slower than players for F9 position and also players for DLF position should have decent level of "Strength".

For F9 role you want that players have Acceleration and Pace in range 16-17 and you can ignore thier "Strength" attribute.

For DLF it's enough they have Acceleration and Pace in range 13-14 range but thier "Strength" should be 14-16 range.

and do you think it'd be better to have higher crossing or higher finishing wingers for the new version

They aren't wingers they are wide midfielders which were tweaked to behave as Inside Forward so "Finishing" atribute is very imporant for them because they usually have a ton of scoring opportunities in matches and "Crossing" atribute is useless attribute for them because they almost don't use this attribute in matches.

Last edited:
I just see Oposite instruction when clik continue to match

lol really? didnt knew that..i always set up again during match xD
Go to the Opposition Instruction menu which can be found at the Tactics menu and you can set the OI only once there and forget about it.

View attachment 242429

Last edited:
Can someone give me screen or link for Long throw bullet ppm for DL/DR please? for expensive / cheaper players... i cant find it.... thanks a lot ..much appriciate :)

I'm Inter in the beggining of second season and I just sould Kondogbia to PSG for 70M. I need a very good player to go straight into my first 11 for the "left wide midlefielder" position. Any suggestions?

in my saves depay has won world player of the year every time i've played him as "left wide midfielder"

WM's PIs

View attachment 904134

DL's PIs

View attachment 904128

DR's PIs

View attachment 904131

CD's PIs

View attachment 904152

Heh :) Also all positions have personal set pieces instructions.

It requires to make a ton of SS :P

View attachment 904143

Has anyone tried using WMs with this set of PIs in normal tactics to see how they are performing outside of Ferocity and Predator? My WMs always get 20-30 goals and assists every season! Your strikers could be absolute **** but if the WMs are good, the strikers will end up looking like messi! LOL! And it does not maater if the WMs are odd-footed or not.

Back