I'm Inter in the beggining of second season and I just sould Kondogbia to PSG for 70M. I need a very good player to go straight into my first 11 for the "left wide midlefielder" position. Any suggestions?

trust me his name name is Draxler.

I'm Inter in the beggining of second season and I just sould Kondogbia to PSG for 70M. I need a very good player to go straight into my first 11 for the "left wide midlefielder" position. Any suggestions?

Pione Sisto without any doubt.

TotalFootballFan9 i need your help..... i really need the list of ''side backs / dl/dr who can learn ppm long flat bullet throw.... ( cheap- & expensive ) i ll appriciate your help muchos :D

TotalFootballFan9 i need your help..... i really need the list of ''side backs / dl/dr who can learn ppm long flat bullet throw.... ( cheap- & expensive ) i ll appriciate your help muchos :D

Here's a list of players that already have "Long Flat Throw" PPM:

DL – Faouzi Ghoulam, Vitaly Denisov
DR – Marcos Rocha, Cesar Azpilicueta, Joao Pereira
CD – Giorgio Chiellini, David Luiz, Erik Sviatchenko

There are some more players who have "Long Flat Throw" PPM but they are too old or have too low CA/Attributes so I wouldn't recommend them.

Player must have 15+ "Long Throws" attribute to be capable of learning "Long Flat Throw" PPM so if you are going to train someone this PPM and also want to achieve that in reasonable time frame(not more than 1 season) then I recommend to look for players who have 14+ "Long Throws" attribute because it's possible reasonable fast to get 1 point boost to this attribute through Individual Focus Training and High Intensity of training.

I don't know what tool do you use to search players it can be the in game scouting system/filters or FMRTE/FM Scout but you need just add to the searching requirements Long Throws 14+ condition and that's all.

Last edited:

There are some more players who have "Long Flat Throw" PPM but they are too old or have too low CA/Attributes so I wouldn't recommend them.

Player must have 15+ "Long Throws" attribute to be capable of learning "Long Flat Throw" PPM so if you are going to train someone this PPM and also want to achieve that in reasonable time frame(not more than 1 season) then I recommend to look for players who have 14+ "Long Throws" attribute because it's possible reasonable fast to get 1 point boost to this attribute through Individual Focus Training and High Intensity of training.

I don't know what tool do you use to search players it can be the in game scouting system/filters or FMRTE/FM Scout but you need just add to the searching requirements Long Throws 14+ condition and that’s all.
only fmscout bro :)
btw thanks..i really had ur links at this forum with recomended by fm rate or editor...with players dl/dr from u..but now i cant find them in here...i really spend 1 day clicking ''next page'' :P

I don't know what tool do you use to search players it can be the in game scouting system/filters or FMRTE/FM Scout but you need just add to the searching requirements Long Throws 14+ condition and that's all.

long throws at 13 is enough, but player has to be strong (strength 13+)... perfect example is Serge Aurier - long throws 13, strength 14 at the start of the game and it took him a month to learn PPM...

long throws at 13 is enough, but player has to be strong (strength 13+)... perfect example is Serge Aurier - long throws 13, strength 14 at the start of the game and it took him a month to learn PPM...

Nope, "Strength" attribute doesn't have impact on success rate of learning "Long Flat Throw" PPM and the only what counts is "Long Throws" attribute.

Yes, it's also possible to train this PPM someone who has only 13 "Long Throws" but the probability of doing it is very small and you just got very lucky when you managed to train him at the first attempt. :)

Last edited:
Nope, "Strength" attribute doesn't have impact on success rate of learning "Long Flat Throw" PPM and the only what counts is "Long Throws" attribute.

Yes, it's also possible to train this PPM someone who has only 13 "Long Throws" but the probability of doing it is very small and you just got very lucky when you managed to train him at the first attempt. :)

well, this is your opinion but i disagree here... noticed this many times that strong players learn faster...

well, this is your opinion but i disagree here... noticed this many times that strong players learn faster...

Mate, you can make a simple test and see it own eyes. ;)

Just edit some players to have attributes "Long Throws = 20" and "Strength = 1" and edit some other players to have "Long Throws = 1" and "Strength = 20" and then set all these players to train "Long Flat Throw" PPM and you'll see that the players who have "Long Throws = 20" and "Strength = 1" pick this PPM very fast and with 100% probability and the players who have "Long Throws = 1" and "Strength = 20" don't pick this PPM at all and no matter how many attempts you make. ;)

hey tff, would it be good if i train my full backs on long throws? i mean if a player has 13 on long throws can it help?

hey tff, would it be good if i train my full backs on long throws? i mean if a player has 13 on long throws can it help?

Hey,

Mate, I'm not sure that I understand what are you asking about...

Do you want to know is your player capable to pick "Long Flat Throw" PPM if he has only 13 for "Long Throws" attribute or what?

Hey,

Mate, I'm not sure that I understand what are you asking about...

Do you want to know is your player capable to pick "Long Flat Throw" PPM if he has only 13 for "Long Throws" attribute or what?
yes, i want to train my full back on a long flat thorw but my coach says that the player cant do it and he offers something else so i was wondering if i train my full back who got 13 on the long throws will his nunbers will improved? bth is that fair to say that this is your beat tactic so far?

yes, i want to train my full back on a long flat thorw but my coach says that the player cant do it and he offers something else so i was wondering if i train my full back who got 13 on the long throws will his nunbers will improved?

Just ignore the assistant manager, he speaks rubbish most of times. ;)

His protests indicate that the probability of the player picks the PPM isn't great but most of times it's decent enough and it isn't rare for me to train players PPMs with first attempt despite the assistant manager's protests.

If your player has only 13 "Long Throws" attributes then I recommend you'd better improve this attribute to 14-15 and then try to train him "Long Flat Throw" PPM but you can try to train him this PPM even if he has only 13 "Long Throws" and there's probability you get lucky, you really don't risk anything when trying and in case of failure the only what is wasted it's just time which was taken on the PPM training and that's all.

bth is that fair to say that this is your beat tactic so far?
yes

Tff I've tweaked your tactic round a bit mind if I post a new topic with them on? I think they are something special at least for big teams

Back