My question is...why u manual mark to MCR and not the MR/amr Str ect for example i dont know if that works...every time i used that didnt work

My question is...why u manual mark to MCR and not the MR/amr Str ect for example i dont know if that works...every time i used that didnt work
Mate, because such choices wouldn't add efficiency to the defense and only would harm it.

Last edited:
A few days back I had posted that I had got better players but brought in worse results. A member here told me to train on team cohesion and next time don't make that many transfers and play a lot of friendlies in pre-seasons. The results were wonderful.
Next year, with almost the same players, I reached the semi-finals of Champions League with a team of mostly ~130 CA players (some are as low as 100, 3-4 are max CA 155, I couldn't afford more because I'm a greek team that started from B Division, so I haven't reached a good financial state yet), beating Man City 7-2 on agg. (round of 16), and Liverpool 3-2 on agg. (QF), and in the Semifinals I lost from Barcelona, 3-3 at home, 3-0 away. In the group stages I had a group of Chelsea, Dortmund and Ajax.
All of that, with just an average of 130CA, but with a strongly blended team (the assistant reports to me that the players are willing to die for each other).

Champions League games:
http://i.gyazo.com/989854a492cbcdc8f529f86edfaf6d08.jpg

Greek league was dominated, 1 loss was in the last fixture with a fully rotated squad before playing Barcelona:
892edcf3b5400c37538440e620718908.png

my team:
38a9cbb9d9b0389552128e42ab62c383.png

Last edited:
All of that, with just an average of 130CA, but with a strongly blended team (the assistant reports to me that the players are willing to die for each other).

Dude, can you tell where I can find such report? Because I want to know how well my team blended.

Last edited:
Heh, I can't decide where to play Mario Gotze !? ML or F9? Any thoughts? :)

Heh, I can't decide where to play Mario Gotze !? ML or F9? Any thoughts? :)

Mario Gotze is awesome, I've got him in my save, I like players like him, he is able to cover many positions, he can play ML, MR, ST positions. I play him ML and ST positions and he does great at both positions.

Back