Then the results wouldn't be that good - but if you are a lower budget team, then just use the players until you can go for some new transfers.

Never had something like that:

View attachment 239878

Can anyone explain that - 96M per annum?! Is it just random in the game or when should something like that happen?

i dont get it to work any good, too much draw, and im marking the player too

Sorry for stupid question,

But can anyone screenshot trow in, and corner kick settings, for this bug thing?

Do I need to set something else, beside trow ins-Long, and corner kick-short? To trow in the ball to some specific player, or from corner to pass the ball to some specific?

tnx a lot!

How do I upload savegames? Someone have to tell me what to do... Just hate the game right now...

my under20 team
1ab9de66433d7324ccc8fffc40d06f6d.png

Second season VfB Stuttgart (Bundesliga)

View attachment 239701

That's boring mates! :D

I think that we would be able to do it even better - I played some matches with instant result and that gave me some draws.

I am not sure if I want to play a third season - in the second season I signed Barbosa (17M), Samper (12M), Horn (10M) and Balanta (15M). For those who are wondering about my transfers - an sponsorship deal gave me about 96M (you can check it out a few posts before).

But my transfers were all not that amazing - they weren't worldstars at the beginning of the second season and some of them still aren't.

Maybe I will go for an harder challenge now :).

Back