Can someone tell me a good striker who will score a lot of goal in vanarama conference?

TFF,sorry for not answering your question,and wasting your time,i was kinda off this week,been very busy,so i couldn't do what you've asked
But for me,you're still the boss,the best tactic creator on FM,a badass tactician :P

i try somting and i think have good resultat ... use V1 tacitc whit mauel mariking and i use swap position on 2 stikers in instuction menu and i thik is too much batter scoring and batter rating on strikers ... some1 try and tell me its work ? 10x all

Have anyone tried to use Ronaldo as F9? I wonder will it work or not... :P

version of this tactic to recommend me for the spanish league, Malaga ?

Best tactic for fm15 as of now. Had really good results with Joss tactic when fm15 was released, but it waned out after subsequent patches.

Here are my results with Hartlepool. Successive promotions to the EPL, winning the League 2, League 1 and the Championship. While L2 and the Championship went to the wire on the final day, I won the L1 with a comfortable margin.

I haven’t changed my squad radically through the three seasons, evident with 5 of my starters in the final season also featured all the way down in L2 from the very start.

Edit: I'm looking forward to starting the new season in the EPL. Which area I should focus on to improve? (board has given me 15 million). Since I'm playing on Linux this year, I don't have the benefit of FM Genie. Would appreciate suggestions for a few bargain signings

2H1Fss7.png

EurCS4j.png

DLjnpbp.png

paIUB7G.png

Last edited:
Best tactic for fm15 as of now. Had really good results with Joss tactic when fm15 was released, but it waned out after subsequent patches.

Here are my results with Hartlepool. Successive promotions to the EPL, winning the League 2, League 1 and the Championship. While L2 and the Championship went to the wire on the final day, I won the L1 with a comfortable margin.

I haven’t changed my squad radically through the three seasons, evident with 5 of my starters in the final season also featured all the way down in L2 from the very start.

Edit: I'm looking forward to starting the new season in the EPL. Which area I should focus on to improve? (board has given me 15 million). Since I'm playing on Linux this year, I don't have the benefit of FM Genie. Would appreciate suggestions for a few bargain signings

The difficult of the game becomes about 10 times harder when your team steps into English Premier League from Sky Bet Championship because the higher reputation/rank a league has the more difficult to play there.

English Premier League has 2nd rank and Sky Bet Championship has 23nd rank so you can see how big difficulty's difference between them. This means that your possible overachievement is more limited by strength of your players then it was before when you played in the less competitive leagues.

For example, when you play in Sky Bet Championship and manage a team that has mid table prediction then you can expect to win the league without any troubles but you can't expect the same when you play in English Premier League and manage a team that has mid table prediction, of course, there's still some chances that you win the league even with team that has mid table prediction but you need some luck for it and it's more likely that you finish in somewhere in Top 3.

Also don't be fooled by the media prediction which teams get after the 1st season because only at the beginning of the game the teams have prediction which is based on the strength of the players that these teams have and then after the 1st season the media prediction becomes based on "reputation" and not on "real" strength of the players.

If you aren't able to use FMRTE or FM Scout then it's harder to determine the "real" strength of your team and set a reliable target for the season, of course, it's still possible to determine approximate CA of players by looking on their attributes but you really need to be very skilled to do that.

You are already few seasons away from the beginning of the game so it isn't possible to recommend any bargain at this point because many things have changed in your save so I suggest you use the filters which can be found at the OP. The filters are designed to find very decent players which will give you good chances to win the EPL and Champions League.

Last edited:
I can not decide if my team should have less or more matchtraining, or if my players will get rest after match. Is it because my trainingfacility only has one star? Playing with Bath in vanarama conference.

Great tactic. Trying a tweak to get Depay farther forward down the left at United. Seems ok

I can not decide if my team should have less or more matchtraining, or if my players will get rest after match. Is it because my trainingfacility only has one star? Playing with Bath in vanarama conference.

It's because Bath is a semi-pro club which uses part-time contracts so you have no advance control about the training and the only way to get such control to become a professional club.

Back