VfB Stuttgart - third season (my last one with this club)

View attachment 239296 View attachment 239295

My career achievements:

View attachment 239294

What should I tell you guys? The second half of the season I played 70% of the matches with instant result, because I'm dominating nearly everything. I never had something like that. We won 12 titles in 3 seasons - we won EVERYTHING possible. That's freaking amazing!! :)

Now there are 2 opportunities:

1) Delete this save and start something new - something which wouldn't be that easy - maybe I will lead Shakhtar Donetsk to glory or I'll go for an youth challenge with Paris FC - don't know..
2) Give that save a new chance - check out for some new jobs and bring them some success :)

I can not wait for FM16 - I think you will be able to crack it again @TFF :)

Fourth season...

I've decided to left VfB Stuttgart and looked for a new job. One thing I've got to say is that it's very unrealistic: I've won 12 trophies and I'm one or maybe the best manager in the world - but I didn't get any offers. That's a very strange bug in the game which I really don't like. I hope that it will be fixed in FM16... :/

After a few weeks the season began and FC Porto lost the Supercup vs Benfica - I don't know why, but that was reason for the board to kick their manager. So I've took charge at Porto and the results are outstanding:

View attachment 239250 View attachment 239249

Transfers
View attachment 239248

It's a little bit frustrating that their old manager wasn't able to lift the Supercup, but I already had a little revenge:

View attachment 239247

I think that you need more leagues as active and then you'll be able to get more managers job offers,at least that worked in my saves with many leagues ticked on

Next please! :D

I just finished my first season with FC Porto:

View attachment 239199 View attachment 239198

The only defeat was because of the nice instant result function :/. I'm still angry about the old manager - why didn't he win the Supercup vs Benfica?! :D

Now Bayern wanted me to come back to the Bundesliga - they only finished 6th in the Bundesliga - so I want to bring them some titles ;).

4-2dm-2cm-2st

whom to manually mark with STCL in 4-2dm-2cm-2st formation?
DMCR or MCR?

Thanks great work

whom to manually mark with STCL in 4-2dm-2cm-2st formation?
DMCR or MCR?

Mark the right DM(DMCR) vs this formation

should left ST be right footed and right ST left or it doesn't matter ???

It doesn't have critical importance but if you can choose then use a right footed player as the left striker and a left footed player as the right striker.

This tactic works with FMC? Thanks...

Why it wouldn't? ;)

Last edited:
Mark the right DM(DMCR) vs this formation

It doesn't have critical importance but if you can choose then use a right footed player as the left striker and a left footed player as the right striker.

Why it wouldn't? ;)

Because it is impossible to man mark in FMC... :)

thanks for the reply bro.
I have another question.

I like you tff reaper v1 tactic and tff reborn. Which one is the better one according to you?

This predator v1 or reaper v1 or tff reborn(v6)?

which one of the three above tactics is best?

thanks for the reply bro.

You are welcome :)

I like you tff reaper v1 tactic and tff reborn. Which one is the better one according to you?

This predator v1 or reaper v1 or tff reborn(v6)?

which one of the three above tactics is best?

All other tactic threads are closed now and only this one is active because this tactic shows the best performance.

Last edited:
That's impressive but your team looks class mate, i'll give it a try with a weaker team soon so we can gauge it more accurately :) also which game plan were you using if any?

I use the other tactic which can be found at the bottom of the OP for Instant Result and it works better for me than the main tactic without the manual marking when I use Instant Result.

So if you are going to use Instant Result I recommend use the second tactic.

I would choose the striker with highest stats voor marking as left striker, that will give best performance! In my Chelsea save, Fabregas is the perfect left F9!

Other thing i've noticed TFF: When i set the manual marking for the left ST before the match starts, it doesn't change when the marked player gets subbed. The left ST will continue to mark the substitute and i don't have to change it.

When opposing team changes formation i do need to change the man who is marked.

That's impressive but your team looks class mate, i'll give it a try with a weaker team soon so we can gauge it more accurately :) also which game plan were you using if any?

It is but I play a "mercenary" save in which I started unemployed and aimed at wining the 5 main european leagues. I've already won Germany, Italy and England and this was my first season in Spain so I haven't been able to build my team properly to fit the tactic perfectly. I admit having this Arib guy and his long throws right from the beginning helped a lot :D

I didn't use any game plan.

I use the other tactic which can be found at the bottom of the OP for Instant Result and it works better for me than the main tactic without the manual marking when I use Instant Result.

So if you are going to use Instant Result I recommend use the second tactic.

Ok, maybe I'll try this one again then, even if I doubt I can improve such results ! ^^)

Back