No chance, Casillas 9.3.. And now Chelsea away in semi final of CL

SS how to set corner? I'm italian and I don't understand english very well..Thanks

Your tactics are out of this world. I've managed to lift Champions League trophy with Legia Warszawa in my third season using this tactic (instant match version as I'm on FMC, but managed matches myself). That is an outstanding, unreal achievement. I do realize that luck played a big part in this, but still.. well done. Also won league (no losses, 3 draws), super cup and FA cup, however my team is much better than the rest of the league so this was expected.

View attachment 238498

Your tactics are out of this world. I've managed to lift Champions League trophy with Legia Warszawa in my third season using this tactic (instant match version as I'm on FMC, but managed matches myself). That is an outstanding, unreal achievement. I do realize that luck played a big part in this, but still.. well done. Also won league (no losses, 3 draws), super cup and FA cup, however my team is much better than the rest of the league so this was expected.

View attachment 921546

This the original tactic mate?

View attachment 921546

o Kurwa!

Hey great tactic. So I've been using the TFF PREDATOR (no need manual marking) V1 tactic with Arsenal first season and done very well. Just wanted to know from the people that have tried it, in the second season what is it like? Does it need a tweak because the AI gets to grips with the tactic or what? Thanks

Hey great tactic. So I've been using the TFF PREDATOR (no need manual marking) V1 tactic with Arsenal first season and done very well. Just wanted to know from the people that have tried it, in the second season what is it like? Does it need a tweak because the AI gets to grips with the tactic or what? Thanks
no need to tweak mate, i have playing with roma for 6 seasons 3 od them with this tactic and i won everything every season

no need to tweak mate, i have playing with roma for 6 seasons 3 od them with this tactic and i won everything every season

Awesome thanks. Would like to hear from someone who has used it in England as well.

Back