what tactic do you use bro ?

He uses the tactic which can be found at the bottom of the OP and as TFF says it can be used with "Instant Result". Just go to the bottom of the OP and read the description. :)

cb2d927e39fcf56c16a57469151f4753.png

I use the other tactic which can be found at the bottom of the OP for Instant Result and it works better for me than the main tactic without the manual marking when I use Instant Result.

So if you are going to use Instant Result I recommend use the second tactic.

Well... Ok... This one seems good too :D

View attachment 238963

Hey TFF,

I used your tactics with great succes in FM 14. In FM 15 I tried to use TUGA until now (it is instable at 15.3.2 - except with Hamburg i won the Bundesliga in my first season because of defensively very strong midfielders).

Now I will give your tactic a try with my Hoffenheim save. I won't use either the corner and the throw in exploit. So we will see how strong this tactic is without exploits. If it is like in FM 14 it will be very strong though. If you wish I can post my results and give feedback.

Hi!

After some time off i dusted off my computer and fired up FM again. Been bussy buying new house :p

I did 2 seasons with TFF Monstrous v8 and almsot made it through the grroup stages in CL with norwegian team Rosenborg. Unfortunatly, Shaktar got back from 0-2 and beat me so i had to sette for third. Now the European Cup next i draw... Dortmund so i dont expect to go through. I played with counter away in though matches and regularly at home. Soem realy nice resoults aswell! My goalie is lettign em down a lot so if i get my hand on someone better i should do etter next season! Alex Smithies is on his way in and hes one of my all time FM fav's!

Getting Predator for next season to have more strings to play on (manual marking ofc!)

Great job TFF as always!
View attachment 238956

The **** was here

Things aren't very good for me Sporting Portugal. Can you help me TTF? What would be your start eleven with de default database? Thanks

Things aren't very good for me Sporting Portugal. Can you help me TTF? What would be your start eleven with de default database? Thanks

gk rui patricio
dr cedric
dl jonathan silva (go and get eugene makarenko on loan, he always plays good for me)
cb buy two good cb's as sporting has no really good one. i played with phibel (free) an another guy i cant remember. best loan someone
dm carvalho
cm adrien for sure (you can loan sergi samper also)
rw nani
lw capel is the strongest but he didnt do well for me so i sold him and loaned simone pepe, he was godlike.
f9 here it is definitly lacking dude, you need to buy someone, but if you cant get play montero and loan munir. he is doing quite well.

For all those who hate to use the corner / throw in exploit: as annaunced before, i try this tactic on my hoffenheim save without the mentioned exploits. and it is still absolutely great.

I can highly recommend you munir as f9, he is going crazy in my career. also i had doubts at the beginning but trained firmino for f9. he ist doing awesome as well. he is an assist machine.

Back