Hey great tactic. So I've been using TFF PREDATOR (no need manual marking) V1[ tactic with Arsenal first season and done very well. Just wanted to know from the people that have tried it, in the second season what is it like? Does it need a tweak because the AI gets to grips with the tactic or what? Thanks

Dude, if you don't use "Instant Result" then I recommend you'd better use the tactic with the manual marking Predator (Ferocity) V1 because it's better but of course you need to set the manual marking. :)

Last edited:
a quick question, which position should we mark if we play against diamond 4-4-2, or 4-2-2-2 Formation?
LST RST
AMC
LWM RWM
DMC

and

LMC RMC
DLMC DRMC

TFF, please can you add in filters v4 role for DLF, it has only for F9.
Thx !

Instant Match version from the opening post, because this is FMC.

but guys remember, u still can use normal version even in FMC. in FMC u have manual marking settings, u just can't use OI's.

I'm using the no need for manual marking version in my second season in England and the AI seems to have caught on. Can't win a game for nothing, and I'm using the same players as season before. Any ideas as people have been saying that they've tried in other countries for several seasons, but have heard nothing for England. TFF?

1860 München: 2. Bundesliga - Germany // First season

This is my first season with 1860 München - predicted to be 6th (no transfers):

View attachment 237975 View attachment 237976

The DFB-Pokal result is absolutely surprising for me - I never thought about winning the cup. And the result in the 2. Bundesliga was more than dominating 31 points in front :D

Back