The only problem is now that the minimum expectations from the board are to qualify for the europe league - never had such an unrealistic aim as promoted team - but I think it's because we won the DFB-Cup. My budget is only 1.76 million.

but guys remember, u still can use normal version even in FMC. in FMC u have manual marking settings, u just can't use OI's.

We can use OIs in FMC (not by default), but if we use a skin panel of fm fulll version, OI's and even in match team talks can be done in FMC..

We can use OIs in FMC (not by default), but if we use a skin panel of fm fulll version, OI's and even in match team talks can be done in FMC..

LOL? :O Really? I never thought such is possible... could you tell which skin is able to do that?

Thanks

LOL? :O Really? I never thought such is possible... could you tell which skin is able to do that? Thanks
Im not playing fmc nowadays, so im failing to recall the name of that skin, but im 100 percnt sure that it was a skin for full fm mode and i went into the config files in that (which has the lines whether it is fm skin or fmc one), i simply changed that fm full skin to fmc skin in that file. And loaded the skin in game.Not all features of full fm were showing like team talk before match was not coming up. But in match team talks did show. Also oi's panel didnt show before match but it showed in the main tactics screen (the screenshot in op of this thread),Simply change any skin of full fm to fmc. It should work

I love this tactic. I didn't take any screenshots unfortunately though. I started 2 seasons in Sweden with Helsingborg (I always do) and managed to win the league/cup 2 years in a row using a 4-3-3 tactic. But in my 2nd season things weren't going well, I won by sheer luck. I was snagged up by Kaiserslauten halfway through their season. They had just been promoted that year and were last in the league. I grabbed this tactic and my luck was not great, but I stuck with it. I managed to pull us up and survive.

Ran it through the pre-season, picked up a few players and took my time. Somehow, I genuinely don't know how, I won the Bundesliga and the German cup. I've never won a league with a bottom team like this unless it's a team I've coached from like the 4th division to the top. This tactic was amazing. Really performed wonders.

I was now recruited by Southampton which is a much, much, bigger team than Kaiserslauten in my game. Just started using this tactic again, working fine for me. Tried a 4-3-3 again by Southampton didn't have much luck with that so went back to this. My only problem, and it's the same one I've had with both of these teams, is that my strikers aren't producing. Right now I've got at least one top notch striker with £20 million with really solid overall stats (Andrea Belotti, must be 19 when the game starts). Yet not even he manages to produce, it's almost exclusively the two wide mids that do the goals.

I love this tactic

Glad to heat it works good for you. ;)

My only problem, and it's the same one I've had with both of these teams, is that my strikers aren't producing. Right now I've got at least one top notch striker with £20 million with really solid overall stats (Andrea Belotti, must be 19 when the game starts). Yet not even he manages to produce, it's almost exclusively the two wide mids that do the goals.

The strikers and wide midfielders score more or less the same amount of goals per season in this tactic so I wouldn't place all your bets on the strikers and furthermore I find that the wide midfielders are more important for the tactic than the strikers and I recommend strengthen these positions at first priority.

Btw, I wouldn't call Andrea Belotti "top notch" striker. ;) He has 128/148 CA/PA at the begging of the game and such CA/PA suite to the mid-table clubs in EPL.

Many of his attributes are at very average level about 13-14. Also he has only "8" for the left foot("Weak" rating). Just look at him...
View attachment 237935

Heh, I would call someone "top notch" only in case if he had CA no less than 175+ and his major attributes were at 17-18 level. :) Also he should have at least "12"(Fairly Strong) for the weak foot.

Last edited:
The strikers and wide midfielders score more or less the same amount of goals per season in this tactic so I wouldn't place all your bets on the strikers and furthermore I find that the wide midfielders are more important for the tactic than the strikers and I recommend strengthen these positions at first priority.

Btw, I wouldn't call Andrea Belotti "top notch" striker. ;) He has 128/148 CA/PA at the begging of the game and such CA/PA suite to the mid-table clubs in EPL.

Many of his attributes are at very average level about 13-14. Just look at him...
View attachment 922998

Heh, I would call someone "top notch" only in case if he had CA no less than 175+ and his major attributes were at 17-18 level. :)

You appear to forget the levels at which I've been playing. He's probably the best player I've had so far! Yet he's producing fewer goals than any of my midfielders with Southampton or Kaiserslauten. I really don't feel that the strikers are producing nearly as much as the midfielders in the two seasons I've used this. I'd say that the two strikers combined normally produce 70% of what one of the mids do. So the question is how can I change it? Can it be changed? It would just be nice if the strikers were able to score a few more goals. Other than getting a bunch of Messi players of course. In my current game the two strikers have 11 goals combined, one of my mids have done 12, the other 7. And my experience the previous season was the same. And it's just going to become more inflated. I'd be surprised if the strikes score more than 5 goals combined the remaining 10 league games this season.

You appear to forget the levels at which I've been playing. He's probably the best player I've had so far!

Sure, mate... I understand that ;) but you called him "top notch" and this guy is far away from "top notch" description. ;) Of course, I don't put into doubts the fact that he could be the best striker you've had so far.

In order to fairly compare the performance of the strikers and wide midfielders we need to be sure that we have the same quality of players at these positions and believe me once you have the same quality players at these positions you'll see that the strikers and the wide midfielders score more or less the same amount per season. :)

1860 München: Finished second season

View attachment 237925 View attachment 237926

Amazing results as promoted team with an transfer budget of aprox. 3 - 4 million euros. Athletico Madrid was to strong for us, but I think next season I'll be able to rock more.

Look at the points :D - what a weak season of the clubs in the Bundesliga :)

The thing that i like from this tactic, that it never fails to give you AT LEAST 2-5 good chances in the match, regardless of your team's stature.

What i like most though, is it's consistency. I mean usually you found some good tactics that's gonna give you great playing style, great chances, etc. but then there's gonna be that one match where you don't have any chances and have a boring goalless draw, or worse, a 1 - 0 loss.
But this tactic, man it's amazing, with Sevilla i only draw one games, and that's with Barcelona at Camp Nou with a last minute goal from Xavi. The other matches i win, quite comfortably might i add!

Thanks, TFF, for such a great, and unprecedented tactic (for me at least) ;)
{sorry for the english btw, not a native speaker)

View attachment 237906View attachment 237905

Im not playing fmc nowadays, so im failing to recall the name of that skin, but im 100 percnt sure that it was a skin for full fm mode and i went into the config files in that (which has the lines whether it is fm skin or fmc one), i simply changed that fm full skin to fmc skin in that file. And loaded the skin in game.Not all features of full fm were showing like team talk before match was not coming up. But in match team talks did show. Also oi's panel didnt show before match but it showed in the main tactics screen (the screenshot in op of this thread),Simply change any skin of full fm to fmc. It should work

I think it's name is FM Flut skin

Can someone confirm this? I mean if someone has used this tactic WITH OI on FMC? That would be amazing since this tactic doesn't work that well without OI.

Also, could you explain in more details how to do it, mainly to be able to use OI. I don't care about team talks.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

How you found the right players for each position? I mean, with big clubs I use the PREDATOR filters, but in lower league it's very hard to find players with the right attributes...so how you do to find players that will guide you to glory?

Thanks

So I took home the Premiership with Southampton using this tacting (4th season overall). Won by 2 points over Liverpool, it was down to the last game of the season. We won, they drew :P Had we tied for points they would have won on goal average. Did horribly in all the cups, but that was just bad luck. Losing 3-0 against Hull when defeating Man U just a few games before :P

Back