Last edited:
Third season:

View attachment 923387 View attachment 923388 View attachment 923391

Transfers:
View attachment 923392

Achievements with my club:
View attachment 923395

We weren't able to catch an european title again :/. But I was very happy with reaching the final. My aim with this team was to dominate the Bundesliga instead of Bayern one day - well... I already was able to reach this in my first season in 1. Bundesliga :).
What version do you use? Can you post your start 11?

How do you stop Norwich 4231, I keep getting smash by their midfield and Cameron Jerome scored 5 aginst me for crying out loud

thanks!... any game plans??

From my experience the second tactic that can be used without setting the manual marking works much better with Instant Result than the main tactic if you don't set the manual marking so when I use Instant Result I always use the second tactic and it works just incredible!

Btw, I don't use any match plans. :)

For me the main tactic works better than the second tactic - I use the main tactic for instant results and for playing the matches. In both cases I'm using OI and all the other things described in the OP. During the matches I'm always using the same shout - encourage (passionate, all 20 minutes).

Heh, I've got an opportunity to buy Angel Di Maria or Erik Lamela for MR position and I can't decide which one of them is better... any thoughts? ? :)

Great tactic. Except strikers never score. Midfield gets 90% of my goals.

1860 München: Finished 5th season

View attachment 237443 View attachment 237442

Competitions:
View attachment 237441

That's it mates. 5 seasons and 15 titles. This season I was able to win 5 titles - we won the CL 2 times in a row. The only problem is the German Supercup - I don't know why, but my team doesn't like it - we only won it in the year 2015. Now it's time to look for a new challenge again. I really love semester breaks :D

View attachment 237437View attachment 237436

This is my 5th season overall, 2nd in charge of Southampton. I thought I had a good shot at the Premiership but, well, we also won the Champions Cup. Other than those three league matches that we lost we lost the semi finals for the FA cup too. Other than that we won every competition we took part in. It was insane.

If you look at the player stats the only player that I always had a striker was Belotti. Due to a lack of players I had to shift Hazard, Vela, and Barkley as strikers. Vela and Barkley were part of my standard starting eleven but they jumped between the left striker role and the right wide mid. Sigurdsson was my left mid the entire season except for like 3 months when he was injured :P Gomez stepped up and took his place then and as you can see he did ok :D

I would say I score a fair amount. However it's really spaced out. When I play with other tactics I tend to have one or two players that consistently score. But here my strikers can go dry for 5-6 games, but my wingers might score instead. It's really spread out for me who scores. None of my players win any accolades for most assists, goals, anything like that. The exception is games won (obviously) and highest average rating. My defensive line is solid as heck in that regards.

ETA: Only question, and this is probably a stupid one specially seeing how long I've played with the tactic now. But eh the Shadow Striker, which one of the two is that?

Last edited:
Hey @TTF is it right that you get most of the attacking play on the right side?
i´m consistently getting higher ratings from players on the right side, specially left footed RB and left footed wingman
also this is consistent throughout seasons and teams...

Thanks!

ETA: Only question, and this is probably a stupid one specially seeing how long I've played with the tactic now. But eh the Shadow Striker, which one of the two is that?

Don't mind it because it's an outdated stuff... there's no Shadow Striker anymore. :)

Back