6903635508c744bacb070c68ec2cefa8.png

I like to start the game unemployed and I was wondering if this tactic can work in the lower leagues?

Thank you.

Hey @TTF is it right that you get most of the attacking play on the right side?
i´m consistently getting higher ratings from players on the right side, specially left footed RB and left footed wingman
Hey,

You don't have to use a left footed player as RB for this tactic, you can use a right footed player as RB.

Yes, it very could be that the players at the right side have higher ratings than the players on the left side because it's obvious that the right is more attacking than the left side(there are a full back with attack duty and a central midfielder at the right side).

I like to start the game unemployed and I was wondering if this tactic can work in the lower leagues?

Thank you.

Sure.

I'm using the no need for manual marking version in my second season in England and the AI seems to have caught on... any ideas as people have been saying that they've tried in other countries for several seasons, but have heard nothing for England. TFF?

Mate, there are no such things as "tactics stop working in 2nd season" or "AI figures out your tactic" and so on… it's just a myth...

Last edited:
Hey TFF do you recommend changing mentality considering your opponent? and the D-Line? thanks in advance!

Hi TFF,

I would like to play with the Predator tactic in lower leagues, but it's very hard to find the right players with the Predator filters. How you do to find the right players for each position in that leagues?

Thank you

Hi TFF,

I would like to play with the Predator tactic in lower leagues, but it's very hard to find the right players with the Predator filters. How you do to find the right players for each position in that leagues?

Thank you

What I normally is that I lower the skill requirement, depending of th league, the high attribute I put them around 10 and 12 and the low attribute 5

At the start of the game what are the best MR that can be taken (also on loan)?

With a middle/middle-low league team.

Hi TFF,

Thank you

Hi,

You can tweak the filters to find players when you manage low league clubs. Just start to reduce the Mental and Technical attributes by 1 point until players start to appear in the search field. How much you need to reduce the Mental and Technical depends on the league you play in some cases it may be enough to reduce just for 1-2 points and for other cases you need to reduce by 3-5 points or more.

Be careful with the Physical attributes I don't recommend reduce them more than 2 points.

Hey TFF do you recommend changing mentality considering your opponent? and the D-Line? thanks in advance!

Hey,

No, mate... I don't recommend change the mentality and D-Line.

Hi TFF, may I ask which striker usually scores more?

Hi,

It varies and depends on many factors so hard to say but the positions on the right side tend to score more because the right is obviously more attacking.

May be a stupid question!

With the man marking settings do I only assign the STCL to mark the man from the pictures or do I assign every player from my team to mark an opposition player?

TFF, I've got a regen with CA 100 and PA 190. I wonder how long it will take him to reach his PA?

Thanks. :)

Back