may i ask u....if u use ferocity (no manual) i say..if... u use that.. could u do manual marking? and if yes..who will u? and which enemy role

may i ask u....if u use ferocity (no manual) i say..if... u use that.. could u do manual marking? and if yes..who will u? and which enemy role

I wouldn't use any manual marking for the non manual marking tactic because there's no need for it and it would just duplicated the tactic's defensive scheme which is already good enough.

Last edited:
TFF, I've got a regen with CA 100 and PA 190. I wonder how long it will take him to reach his PA?

Thanks. :)

Ehh... it's just impossible to give even an approximate estimate reagard that question because there are many factors which have impact on the rate of players' development. I'm talking about such factors as the player's hidden attributes(Professionalism, Ambition), the amount and the level of competitive matches he participates, the intensity of his training, his age and so on...

Last edited:
Gonna throw these results out there. Only one backup was sold, and a couple youngsters brought in. Nice work on this, was predicted to be battling relegation.

View attachment 237056

I absolutely love this tactic. For me it works way better with attacking movement instead of defensive positioning, and without any OI's. :)

Media prediction 18th. The squad has literally two(2) strikers, both of whom are bad for the league.
Halfway through the season, only behind two super teams is really, really good.

View attachment 236973

I've tried this tactic without OIs and it doesn't work that well. The pressing the OIs provides seems vital.

5afb5ae9ba968ad3d581bc84604b49fb.png

I wouldn't use any manual marking for the non manual marking tactic because there's no need for it and it would just duplicated the tactic's defensive scheme which is already good enough.
what u mean duplicated?
one other quastion... i am curius why u changed box to box to ur older versions to CM-S... :) i really wanna know that

Back