Champions League here we are !!!

Here is my team, so many load players !!

WOW ! WOW ! WOW !
This tactic is unbelievable,out of this world,beyond compare...
I've never seen somethink like this,ever,best FM tactic of all times,best possible tactic.
In my 1st season,i was predicted 15,i finished 1st,with 19 points over 2nd team,that season i was using Monstrous P&P v7.
In 2nd season,i finished 2nd,yes 2nd ! First half of the season,i was 6,(v7),then,i started using Ferocity + manual marking and i ended up 2nd.
In my 3rd season,i finished 6,lots of injuries,boards takeover,and i didn't have long throw-in takers,but i reached Europa League final,where i lost 1-3 against mighty Arsenal.

In my 4th season,my best season(3rd season in Serie A),i won all the competitions:Serie A,Italian Cup and Europa League.
What an incredible season ! I have lost some games due to stupide red cards,especially some away games,but doesn't matter,i dominated most of the teams.
I tried to maintain my players happiness,to have players with long throw-in PPM,but what really matters,is this Incredible tactic. Thank you so much TFF,for making me so happy,for this amazing tactic. Cheers !
Here are some SS :
View attachment 236756View attachment 236755View attachment 236754View attachment 236753View attachment 236752View attachment 236751

I have a small question, I am playing in the N.Irish league Division 2 and I am having problems to find players that will get a full green circle for my strikers... And due to this I am rock solid on defense, but a lot less strong in attack... Is there a way to help me... All my offensive player I found get a yellow circle. They are not -bad- but they could be better.

1f0d6e4411785a95838f710ce36677d9.png

CAMPEONES !!!!!!! Barcelona do a draw last games, Bilbao score the 1-1 at the 84 minutes and Cordoba campeones !!
I won the Copa del Rey too against Real Madrid 3-2 !!!!!
In CL, beat by Bayern Munich in 1/8.

Last edited:
Cannot get Gabriel Barbosa scoring even with this godly tactic. Anybody got any advice, I'm first season with Porto

He has 1 goal in about 9 games and considering I signed him to be first choice with Fierro as his backup but Fierro is now first choice and Gabigol is 4th or even 5th choice due to his woeful performances

Cannot get Gabriel Barbosa scoring even with this godly tactic. Anybody got any advice, I'm first season with Porto

He has 1 goal in about 9 games and considering I signed him to be first choice with Fierro as his backup but Fierro is now first choice and Gabigol is 4th or even 5th choice due to his woeful performances

Dude, I'd say you're asking too much... FM is random as **** and I'm already very happy that this tactic gives me constant wins and I find it's ridiculous asking for more like some player to score 3+ goals every match. :)

Btw, it was just my opinion ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 236537
according to media pred i was not supposed to go out from the group - i lost in semi finals, but after real fight :) ! amazing result with really ****** squad full of injuries in the middle of the tournament.
FMC, no man marking version, instant result.

How many goals from corners have u made gys ? anyone can make a screen?

Last edited:
btw you get lots of goal in game without the corner, the corner is like a bounus

Back