TFF9 can you please take a look at Feyenoord? I would like to start a save with them but they don't seem to be a team that would fit this tactic so well.. Can you give me your opinion?

TFF9 can you please take a look at Feyenoord? I would like to start a save with them but they don't seem to be a team that would fit this tactic so well.. Can you give me your opinion?

Really,man ?! It's like to ask him to play the game for you...
Why did you buy the game,then ?

I am having difficulties findidng a team to start a new save.. Can you guys recommend me any save? Preferably a team that is moreless suitable to this tactic.. Thanks in advance!

HI guys,
First of all great work TFF ...
Due to my commitments with my family and work i dont have that much time i use to play FM
Still play game here and there...and after noticing TFF got a good tactics as lot of u guys were having good results,so i tried it and liked it .But as always I like 4-2-3-1 so i tweaked this tactics into that formation ....Tested only with manu and here it is ......
View attachment 235975

View attachment 235974
Hope u wont mind me posting here as its ur work that i tweaked and I dont have time for a thread

jassar, do use the oi's from the op?

no i always gets a AM who have high numbers in Tactics role,so i leave it to him but only in hard away matches .Don't use manual marking as i dont have two strikers .

How did you get the "full game skin" in FMC ? :)

here u have nice guide how to do that mate: Sports Interactive Community

some screens doesn't work at all or doesn't work properly, sometimes i need to get back to normal FMC skin to setup smth, but generally everything working great and am enjoying FMC mode much much more right now :).

btw Jassar, nice to see u m8!

I am having difficulties findidng a team to start a new save.. Can you guys recommend me any save? Preferably a team that is moreless suitable to this tactic.. Thanks in advance!
Try with sevilla, have good players in all positions and ive you seen todays supercup final you had to got in love with them!

here u have nice guide how to do that mate: Sports Interactive Community

some screens doesn't work at all or doesn't work properly, sometimes i need to get back to normal FMC skin to setup smth, but generally everything working great and am enjoying FMC mode much much more right now :).

btw Jassar, nice to see u m8!

Thank you, I will try that tomorrow :)

But as always I like 4-2-3-1 so i tweaked this tactics into that formation​
Really good work. Won my first two league games with East Stirlingshire, the worst team in Scotland that is possible to be on FM 15. They play in Scottish League Two, level 4 in Scotland. And as you, I've always loved 4-2-3-1. I use no OI's, match prep: defensive positioning, LB take left corners and left throws and RB take right corners and right throws. I don't have a player with the long throws trait though.

i just love the defence
3efe9bc5d505bd0c1f7fc2cb34e0014a.png

Back