HI guys,
First of all great work TFF ...
Due to my commitments with my family and work i dont have that much time i use to play FM
Still play game here and there...and after noticing TFF got a good tactics as lot of u guys were having good results,so i tried it and liked it .But as always I like 4-2-3-1 so i tweaked this tactics into that formation ....Tested only with manu and here it is ......
View attachment 927654

View attachment 927657
Hope u wont mind me posting here as its ur work that i tweaked and I dont have time for a thread

We did it! We won the league and got promoted with East Stirlingshire in Scottish League 2 (level 4). We was predicted a clear relegation by the media, but we surpised them quite a lot by ending 1st instead og 10th.

The season started good, but then we had a long unlucky period with a lot of unfair results. It looked like it was going to be a fight for top four and a play-off spot at best, but even that looked hard to achieve. But after switching to attacking movement, bringing in three new players on free transfers in January we completely changed the results. We just got unbeatable, amazing morale in the team, and everything was going right. Not only did we make play off, we snatched the title in the last sesond. I've never been more nervous before a game than the last game of the season. We had to win, and we did comfortably 3-0, even with a red card early. I'm proud of the team, and can't wait for more success.

I love this variation of the tactic. I think it's as good as Predator, but only with a more enjoying formation for my taste. As well as not having to do the manual marking before every game just is also a bonus. Well done for making the amazing Predator into an amazing 4-2-3-1 style. Thanks both to TFF for the template and jassar for the recreation :D

It was first season in Championship with my Stockport (prediction - 22nd). In my team were few players. Sometimes I must play with young players from U-18 team. The beginning of the season was very weak, but I managed to get promoted. I reached the goal. ;)
View attachment 235468

dd5de06bfbbb101c9a46271bf7304997.png

View attachment 235317

this is the perfect example why u never should give up with the tactic after just few bad games.
almost half of the new season, after kind of tough start, for my freshly promoted, candidate for relegation - RBL. am 1st in Bundesliga, not bad i think ;).

Just wanted to say this tactic is ridiculous.

In my "manager career", starting unemployed and working my way up to the top using this tactic now at eastbourne boro in the Conference South.

View attachment 235259

Back