8c405871051ea1e8dadb57eb794c34c4.png

You guys using OI's? I find it 10 times better without it. Everytime I try it with OI's I struggle, and when I remove them my team plays much better.

You guys using OI's? I find it 10 times better without it. Everytime I try it with OI's I struggle, and when I remove them my team plays much better.
that's weird m8, for me without OI's it's working much much worse :).

I'm about to start a game as Roma with this. I'm wondering who is best to go with in midfield though?

Basically I'm struggling to fit their key players into the tactic.

Roma have De Rossi, Strootman and Pjanic as their best midfielders who should really be playing together every game. They seem set up to have a 3 man midfield like in real life. I was thinking about maybe moving and training Pjanic for the right wing as he is competent there at the start but he isn't left footed. :S

I was thinking about maybe moving and training Pjanic for the right wing as he is competent there at the start but he isn't left footed. :S

Read the OP, it says that it's enough for MR to have "Fairly Strong" rating for his left foot and Pjanic has "Fairly Strong" for his left foot so you can use him there.

There are not so many good left footed players in the game and my advise to you when you look players for MR position you'd better focus on good players who have "Fairly Strong" for their left foot.

I'm about to start a game as Roma with this. I'm wondering who is best to go with in midfield though?

Basically I'm struggling to fit their key players into the tactic.

Roma have De Rossi, Strootman and Pjanic as their best midfielders who should really be playing together every game. They seem set up to have a 3 man midfield like in real life. I was thinking about maybe moving and training Pjanic for the right wing as he is competent there at the start but he isn't left footed. :S

de rossi as the dm with strootman rotating

pjanic as the cm with nainggolan rotating

keita can cover the 4 or if you like buy bertolacci's co ownership for 1.4-1.8 mil and he can cover them and just let keita expire/have 6 mids (i find it's best to give keita no play time and focus on berto as he improves quite a lot and his value will most likely go up if you don't buy first season)

this is just my opinion but that midfield setup won me the league and champions league first season with them, at first i was undecided with who to prefer in cm and dm out of naing and strootman but i prefer naing in cm as he's more mobile/offensive i find

de rossi as the dm with strootman rotating

pjanic as the cm with nainggolan rotating

keita can cover the 4 or if you like buy bertolacci's co ownership for 1.4-1.8 mil and he can cover them and just let keita expire/have 6 mids (i find it's best to give keita no play time and focus on berto as he improves quite a lot and his value will most likely go up if you don't buy first season)

this is just my opinion but that midfield setup won me the league and champions league first season with them, at first i was undecided with who to prefer in cm and dm out of naing and strootman but i prefer naing in cm as he's more mobile/offensive i find

Thanks very much. That's a big help.

how do you set to manual marking, i can not see the instructions on the OP on how to do it

I've done a slight tweak that works a charm for me. Put the RCM in the centre and play without manual marking, really nice.

Back