here u have nice guide how to do that mate: Sports Interactive Community

some screens doesn't work at all or doesn't work properly, sometimes i need to get back to normal FMC skin to setup smth, but generally everything working great and am enjoying FMC mode much much more right now :).

btw Jassar, nice to see u m8!

I'm the guy who started the thread you linked for.
The problem with all that is I'm not sure the OI really work when you convert full FM skin to FMC. You can access OI options any time, but not once you get into the match itself. I fear the OI don't really apply, even though you set them up, like one day before the match.

how to you set the marking to manual

Here's how to set the manaul marking:
Or5tkVo.png

MOhHxLs.png

YJYInzl.png

View attachment 895978

View attachment 895972

View attachment 895998

I'm the guy who started the thread you linked for.
The problem with all that is I'm not sure the OI really work when you convert full FM skin to FMC. You can access OI options any time, but not once you get into the match itself. I fear the OI don't really apply, even though you set them up, like one day before the match.

i can say just from my experience, that i think it's working as it should. but from the otherside.. maybe it's just the placebo effect? anyway - guys here got really nice results even without oi's, so.. who cares :).

HI guys,
First of all great work TFF ...
Due to my commitments with my family and work i dont have that much time i use to play FM
Still play game here and there...and after noticing TFF got a good tactics as lot of u guys were having good results,so i tried it and liked it .But as always I like 4-2-3-1 so i tweaked this tactics into that formation ....Tested only with manu and here it is ......
View attachment 927654

View attachment 927657
Hope u wont mind me posting here as its ur work that i tweaked and I dont have time for a thread

Thanks to TFF and Jassar!

View attachment 234459

View attachment 234443

View attachment 234441

Last edited:
End of my third season.

Won the spanish supercup, Lost in 1/8 of CL against Bayern again.

Great start of season, against Madrid I took a goal in the last minute.. But I have 7 pts moreover them and 4 pts on Barcelona.

I don't know why but the manual markings for the STCL have disappeared and have been replaced by question marks. I keep trying but they won't come back. Want to know who to mark when there is only a DMC and an AMC

TFF, do you think I can already throw this kid in the starting 11?

Mate, I'd say he is very weak even for Romanian League because as Steaua (romanian top club) you easily can afford to have 125CA players and this guy is only 100CA and such low CA suites more to the weakest clubs of Romanian League.

Also he has the extremely important attributes for a central defender such Strength and Jumping Reach at very low level and even if he reaches his full potential these attributes will not reach the optimal level so I wouldn't bet on this guys and get rid of him.

Btw, If you want to be competitive in the Champions League you should look for at least 145CA+ players.

Want to know who to mark when there is only a DMC and an AMC

If there are only DM and AMC which is very rare then don't set the marking at all.

Last edited:
Back