Great season number 4.
But horrible scenario in CL final ... So disgusted !!!

First season in Premier League with my Stocport (prediction - 20th). Probably, my team is the weakest in league, but we managed to qualify for the Europa League! ;)
View attachment 234136

this palyer is a beast
280271494cc444684aee3e86d617d01e.png

hey tff what do u think about this player
14d54027027e98a0b7d982bbe9e19fc2.png

Hey,

What positions he can play?

I see the only suitable position for him is CM because he has extremely low Finishing and Long Shots for the striker or wide midfielder. Also his Flair is too low for the wide midfielder.

He still has 28 points difference between CA and PA but it's very unlikely he'll develop further because of his age and low Professionals and Ambitions, of course, he will be developing but at very slow rate so you can't expect any sufficient increase of his attributes.

Last edited:
Hey,

What positions he can play?

I see the only suitable position for him is CM because he has extremely low Finishing and Long Shots for the striker or wide midfielder. Also his Flair is too low for the wide midfielder.

He still has 28 points difference between CA and PA but it's very unlikely he'll develop further because of his age and low Professionals and Ambitions, of course, he will be developing but at very slow rate so you can't expect any sufficient increase of his attributes.
i play with him on the full back postion

Man Utd Away!

The only team I ever seem to lose to are Man United away, I've just lost 5-0 at Old Trafford using this tactic, I think what the issue might be is that Man United play a 4-1-2-1-2 with a DM, LM, RM and AMC, I wasn't sure who to get my STCL to mark, I've tried the RM and the DM in different matches but have lost both by 4 or more goals. My only other losses have been by 1 goal and I've dominated those games, whereas Man United seem to be my nemesis. Does anyone have any ideas on how to combat this?

End of Season 5 ! Won Liga, CL, Copa del Rey and Spanish Supercup !

8 CCC for me, 2 for Barcelona.

6 CCC for me, 2 for Chelsea.

View attachment 233584

Unbelievable performance with freshly promoted AS Marck for their first season ever in the French Ligue 1. I took them in the 5th French division thanks to a patch and managed to promote them 4 times in 5 years.
We were predicted to be 15th in the league with a very low team. Wining a national cup was also really unexpected. I cannot wait to see what will happen next (H)

Thanks -again- TFF ! :wub:

View attachment 933057

Unbelievable performance with freshly promoted AS Marck for their first season ever in the French Ligue 1. I took them in the 5th French division thanks to a patch and managed to promote them 4 times in 5 years.
We were predicted to be 15th in the league with a very low team. Wining a national cup was also really unexpected. I cannot wait to see what will happen next (H)

Thanks -again- TFF ! :wub:

Incredible, I'm french and I don't know this club, Waouuuuuuuuuuh !!!!! Great perf' !!

Back