/jackyy33 Do You use in match trening team cohesion or set defensive ?

Crotone-7th season

Hi again,guys
This is my last post here,I HAVE NO WORDS ! This is just frackin' INCREDIBLE !
I finished the season UNBEATEN ! I WON all my games,this is UNBELIEVABLE ! I never had such a performance in any of my saves or FM's. From a battling SERIE B relegation team,to the best team in the whole world.Credit goes to TFF ! ;)
63 games won in a row,63 games withou defeat,63 games of domination,63 fuc*ing awesome games.
I'm speechless,I'll let the SS talk for me !View attachment 233409View attachment 233394View attachment 233396View attachment 233398View attachment 233399View attachment 233400View attachment 233401View attachment 233403View attachment 233404View attachment 233407View attachment 233393

NEWCASTLE

DCJa2bn.png

Did anyone tried this tactic with FC Porto? If so, how do you set up your first XI and what positions do you use the rest of the players from the squad?
Also, I'm playing FMC, so what training should I use during pre-season and during the season?

Incredible, I'm french and I don't know this club, Waouuuuuuuuuuh !!!!! Great perf' !!

Hahaha, merci Jacky ! Je ne les connais pas non plus mais je voulais le plus petit club possible du Nord Pas de Calais puisque je vis à Lille ! ;)

Thanks Jacky ! I don't know them either but I just wanted to play with the smallest team possible from the north of France since I live in Lille ! ;)

Last edited:
I've tried this tactic in top leagues and it's amazing as it shows here, but I do not understand how some people used it to success in Vanarama Conference North/South. There it's just inconsistent and average at best. I've tried many different teams, using OI, not using OI etc etc. It's the same every time, completely random results.

is it right im using the tactic out of the OP as im AC milan and really struggling at the moment to win or finish off a game im just holding on to second by the skin of my teeth and havent scored a goal from a corner or throw in yet :(

Back