Yes, you have to redo the marking in that case.

As I said at the OP don't be fooled by the fact that it shows the manual marking is set correctly when you go to the tactic menu after that the opposition substitutes the player who was marked, actually it doesn't work until you press "Confirmation Button"(it becomes active even there were no changes made).

It's kinda a bug/glitch.

Still the confirmation button doesn't become active for me, unless I do a substitution or a change in my tactics

same to me actually.

Still the confirmation button doesn't become active for me, unless I do a substitution or a change in my tactics

Guys, it's because you just missed the exact moment when the opposition substituted the player who was marked and before you noticed the substitution was made you already went to the tactic menu to make any changes and in that time you already "confirmed" changes and made the manual marking work again so at the moment when you noticed the substitution there was no need to do it again and that's way the Confirmation Button wasn't active.

Guys, it's because you just missed the exact moment when the opposition substituted the player who was marked and before you noticed the substitution was made you already went to the tactic menu to make any changes and in that time you already "confirmed" changes and made the manual marking work again so at the moment when you noticed the substitution there was no need to do it again and that's way the Confirmation Button wasn't active.

aah, u see, this is the thing :). okay then. thanks for that explanation my friend :).

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

I thought and decided not to way till tomorrow. ;)

CHANGES:

- tweaked the full backs' dribbling and passing settings

hey guys after a very bug success with roma i took all the titles for 8 years in a row. now i am looking for a new challenge. any suggestion would be nice.

In case you find it hard to find players through filters here's what you can do there's an option "easy match conditions" in filters menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double pool of player you can choose from but always pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend have it no more than 1-2 points away.

This is written in the OP. I have not been able to find this feature, can someone assist by showing a screenshot?

hey guys after a very bug success with roma i took all the titles for 8 years in a row. now i am looking for a new challenge. any suggestion would be nice.

I have a Bristol City save in Sky Bet League 1. Its fun. ;)
You should try a team in League1.

Back