Last edited:
I finished second season in Premier League with Stockport (prediction - 9th). Unfortunately, Liverpool bought my best player. I bought many players in summer. I qualify to Europa League after quite good season in Premier League. I had fantastic season in Europa League. First of all, I won group with AS Roma, Club Brugge and Mlada Boleslav. Later, I have eliminated Athletic Bilbao, Fenerbahce, Olympiakos and Olympique Lyonnais. In final, I won against Ajax, despite a red card at the beginning of the match, I had the overwhelming advantage, but I won after a penalty shooutout, so I will play in the Champions League qualifying rounds! ;)
View attachment 232355
View attachment 232354
View attachment 232353

I finished second season in Premier League with Stockport (prediction - 9th). Unfortunately, Liverpool bought my best player. I bought many players in summer. I qualify to Europa League after quite good season in Premier League. I had fantastic season in Europa League. First of all, I won group with AS Roma, Club Brugge and Mlada Boleslav. Later, I have eliminated Athletic Bilbao, Fenerbahce, Olympiakos and Olympique Lyonnais. In final, I won against Ajax, despite a red card at the beginning of the match, I had the overwhelming advantage, but I won after a penalty shooutout, so I will play in the Champions League qualifying rounds! ;)
View attachment 936077
View attachment 936078
View attachment 936081
great results mate

Heh... when I look at screenshots which people post I often see that many don't use all 3 tactic slots but why?

Every tactic slot makes the tactic's familiarity becomes fully fluid about 33% faster so when you have 2 slots empty you lose about 66%.

So always use all tactic slots even you use only 1 tactic! :)

Gooood tip,thanks bro ! ;)

bump

03b113240dcee988c785dbb7eada6d75.png
8750f63657c60213eb080112429ab40d.png

thanks mate, its a good start but my team is suffering from alot of injuris

I like English League because it's the hardest competition in the game and it always gives you a challenge. :)

Btw, do you use V2?

I like English League because it's the hardest competition in the game and it always gives you a challenge. :)

Btw, do you use V2?
yes mate v2. very hard league. even on home games its hard lol

Back