Media prediction 15th

2ag5bua.png

Won the cup, beat Barcelona 3-1 in the final.

Ended up conceding a few more in the second half of the season, primarily because PSG met Laporte's £41million release clause.

I haven't worked it out, but most of my squad are young regens and i'd estimate the average CA of the starting 11 to only be around 130.

Won the Spanish cup too.. and also have the CL final coming up V Man U.

For the chap who asked, It's ferocity V1. I use the opposition instructions but don't bother with the manual marking.

View attachment 232533

For FM Classic mode, would you prefer the tactic without manual marking? or still the one with marking?

For FM Classic mode, would you prefer the tactic without manual marking? or still the one with marking?
depends, if u want to use instant result then i would suggest version without manual marking.
if u gonna play games normally, then try with manual marking.
simple as that.

Brilliant tactic. I took over Marseille, Norwich, and Fiorentina when they were dead last in the league and tried to save them from relegation. Marseille was the easiest as it was fairly early in the season but the other two only had a couple months left in the season. I then won the league the very next season with pretty much the same squad. Joined Bayern as I wanted to give the Champions League a shot and won it first time. Not sure what I'll be doing next in the game but whatever it is I'll be using this tactic without a doubt.

Just started a save with Anderlecht. Going strong ;)

Heh... when I look at screenshots which people post I often see that many don't use all 3 tactic slots but why?

Every tactic slot makes the tactic's familiarity becomes fully fluid about 33% faster so when you have 2 slots empty you lose about 66%.

So always use all tactic slots even you use only 1 tactic! :)

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the full backs' dribbling and passing settings

bump

Last edited:
TFF, just to be clear - when am playing against formation which u didn't put on screens to manual marking (like 3CM's, 2CM's 3AMC's or any kind of brazilian formation, like 2AMC's 2CM's and 2DM's) - then i don't need to put manual marking at all?

TFF, just to be clear - when am playing against formation which u didn't put on screens to manual marking (like 3CM's, 2CM's 3AMC's or any kind of brazilian formation, like 2AMC's 2CM's and 2DM's) - then i don't need to put manual marking at all?

You also need to use the manual marking vs those formations:

1_F.png
2_F.png

Last edited:
You also need to use the manual marking vs those formation:

1_F.png
2_F.png

right, good to know m8, thanks :).
so basically it always need to be the MCr or DMCr. i guess in case of 4-5-1 defensive, where all five ML MC MC MC MR are in one line, u need to cover the right MC as well.
cheers m8.

Back