THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR THE MAIN TACTIC:

- changed the roles and PIs of the strikers
- tweaked GK's distribution settings

CHANGES FOR THE NON MANUAL MARKING TACTIC:

- tweaked AMC's PIs

Also the filters and players' profiles at the OP have been updated to suite the new version.

Guys, I very recommend use the new version because I have about 20% performance increase on my testing stand with it. ;)

- tweaked AMC's PIs

Also the filters and players' profiles at the OP have been updated to suite the new version.

Guys, I very recommend use the new version because I have about 20% performance increase on my testing stand with it. ;)

Sounds great! I'll check it out as soon as I can ;)

TFF, one semi-related question.
How would you set up corner routine so that it has similar effect for a 4312 formation? That's back 4, 3 CM, AMC and two forwards.

a8a7cf75cbdaf6af4fd4ca2f107ae096.png

Guys, there'll be one more update for the non manual marking version which sufficiently increases its performance because right the non manual marking version loses badly to the main tactic.

TFF, one semi-related question.
How would you set up corner routine so that it has similar effect for a 4312 formation? That's back 4, 3 CM, AMC and two forwards.

You can't make the corners setup of this formation to be as efficient as some corner setups of other formations.

Of course, there are more efficient corner setups for this formation and less efficient but they will be different from other popular corner setups.

hey tff, do you think that the new update of the non manual marking will be better then the eith the manual marking?

hey tff, do you think that the new update of the non manual marking will be better then the eith the manual marking?

Of course, not... the main tactic still will be better.

This update just wil reduce the performance gap between them.

I had a lot of success with this tactic with Crewe Alexandra. But the corner tactic no longer works.

- tweaked AMC's PIs

Where I can download the new versions?

Thanks.

THE NON MANUAL MARKING TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CUMULATIVE CHANGES OF V3 AND V4 VERSION:

- the striker and attacking midfielder moved to the center

- tweaked AMC's PIs

THE MAIN TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3:

BUMP

Guys, I very recommend use the latest versions of the tactics because they show solid about 20% performance increase on my testing stand.

The main tactic with the manual marking is still the better one.

Last edited:
TFF,just an informational question:Which tactic scores more goals V3+MM or V4-MM ?
Cheers ! ;)

I'm finding it difficult to find any suitable strikers for this tactic. I'm currently playing with Lyon and I'm unable do find anyone using filters. Can someone please recommend me someone? Thanks!

Back