View attachment 937218View attachment 937221Could someone explain this ?
I know it's UCL,but still,home games,big lose,away games,no win,I should of won min. 4 matches,but in Belgium I'm unstoppable.

Heh... Mate, I'm sure you know the answer to your question. ;)

You lost to Chelsea and Shakhtar. ;)

You might be the strongest team in Belgium top division but compare to the teams from English top division you might even weaker than the weakest team from that division.

Also Shaktar is very strong European club which consist of 140-160 CA players.

In order to make any conclusion need to know the CA of your team and CA of your opponents, also need to know the match stats.

THE NON MANUAL MARKING TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CUMULATIVE CHANGES OF V3 AND V4 VERSION:

- the striker and attacking midfielder moved to the center

- tweaked GK's distribution settings

- tweaked AMC's PIs

THE MAIN TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3:

CHANGES FOR THE MAIN TACTIC:

- changed the roles and PIs of the strikers

- tweaked GK's distribution settings

Guys, I very recommend use the latest versions of the tactics because they show solid about 20% performance increase on my testing stand.

The main tactic with the manual marking is still the better one.

bump

Last edited:
Heh... Mate, I'm sure you know the answer to your question. ;)

You lost to Chelsea and Shakhtar. ;)

You might be the strongest team in Belgium top division but compare to the teams from English top division you might even weaker than the weakest team from that division.

Also Shaktar is very strong European club which consist of 140-160 CA players.

In order to make any conclusion need to know the CA of your team and CA of your opponents, also need to know the match stats.

Thanks again,man. And you are right :)

bump

all instant result...nearly finish the season will post ss soon btw this game is to easy with this tactic playing in full mode with OI and manual marking

Hmm, instant result is something quite different, though. I noticed it sometimes gives quite a different results from when you're playing and not using OI and manual marking.

Thanks again,man. And you are right:)

Btw, I remember you said that you have FMRTE so you can look by yourself. :)

You are Anderlecht, 1st season and if you didn't use any editor ;) then you wasn't able to strengthen the team any significantly. The default Anderlecht team consists of 120-130CA players which suites to the teams from Sky Bet Championship(for example, Norwich City). :)

Here's CA of Anderlecht's players:

View attachment 231800

When you play vs Chelsea as Anderlecht it similar to when you play vs Chelsea with as any clubs from Sky Bet Championship(the league below)... so would you expect to win Chelsea in this case? :P

Here's CA of Chelsea's players:

View attachment 231802

Now just look at the CA of Shakhtars' players, it's very solid 140-150 CA, this club such strong as Arsenal or Liverpool... so you can say that Shakhtars is also the league above than Anderlecht.

View attachment 231801

Here's CA of Norwich City's players, this club from Sky Bet Championship and as you can see it has the same CA as Anderlecht so when you play in Champions League as Anderlecht it's similar to as you would play in Champions League as Norwich City... sounds funny? ;)

View attachment 231798

Hmm, instant result is something quite different, though. I noticed it sometimes gives quite a different results from when you're playing and not using OI and manual marking.

He didn't used the manual marking so you can expect about 30-40% better performance if you will use the manual marking. :)

Last edited:
TFF, isn't CA however a bit irrelevant compared to the actual attributes?
I mean, for example, a Left Back with all the attributes that you say a full-back needs in the first post at 20 and everything else at 1, has about 80CA, however, ingame, he plays excellent because he has the attributes he needs in order to cover what the tactic needs.
What I'm trying to say is that, when looking for players, I just look for them to have as high stats as possible in the attributes mentioned in the first post. Sometimes, it has happened for me to buy a player with 100CA, who however had almost all attributes near to the recommended ones.
By buying players like this (low CA, but all stats close to recommended), I managed to reach Semifinals of CL with a team with CA like Anderlecht above.

What is your opinion about this? I'm just trying to learn how FM engine works.

Btw, I remember you said that you have FMRTE so you can look by yourself. :)

You are Anderlecht, 1st season and if you didn't use any editor ;) then you wasn't able to strengthen the team any significantly. The default Anderlecht team consists of 120-130CA players which suites to the teams from Sky Bet Championship(for example, Norwich City). :)

Here's CA of Anderlecht's players:

View attachment 937293

When you play vs Chelsea as Anderlecht it similar to when you play vs Chelsea with as any clubs from Sky Bet Championship(the league below)... so would you expect to win Chelsea in this case? :P

Here's CA of Chelsea's players:

View attachment 937287

Now just look at the CA of Shakhtars' players, it's very solid 140-150 CA, this club such strong as Arsenal or Liverpool... so you can say that Shakhtars is also the league above than Anderlecht.

View attachment 937290

Here's CA of Norwich City's players, this club from Sky Bet Championship and as you can see it has the same CA as Anderlecht so when you play in Champions League as Anderlecht it's similar to as you would play in Champions League as Norwich City... sounds funny? ;)

View attachment 937297

He didn't used the manual marking so you can expect about 30-40% better performance if you will use the manual marking. :)

Not even Miles couldn't explain it better :P
Ans ye,i have FMRTE and I'm using it.
And i know that in UCL,in my group,I'm the underdog ;)

Not even Miles couldn't explain it better :P
Ans ye,i have FMRTE and I'm using it.
And i know that in UCL,in my group,I'm the underdog ;)
Not always :) Because in my Wisla 5th season I had squad with about 130 CA and I won UCL. I beat Chelsea in final. But I seen another diffretnt thing. I can win with Liverpool 3-2, Lyon 3-0, even Real 3-0, but I return to domestic league and win only 1-0 in underdogs teams.
I'm curious about how another players, use this tactic, have win 11-1, 9-0 with strong teams? :)

Sorry for my english :)

TFF, isn't CA however a bit irrelevant compared to the actual attributes?
I mean, for example, a Left Back with all the attributes that you say a full-back needs in the first post at 20 and everything else at 1, has about 80CA, however, ingame, he plays excellent because he has the attributes he needs in order to cover what the tactic needs.

CA and the actual attributes are connected so CA just can't be irrelevant.

CA represents the total amount of points that a player has to spend on his attributes.

For example, the cost of some attributes for different positions might look like this(please notice these numbers might be different for the current game version):

Full Backs:

2.15 - Tackling, Concentration, Decisions, Positioning, Acceleration, Pace
1.2 - Marking, Anticipation, Agility, Stamina, Strength, Weak Foot
0.53 - Crossing, First Touch, Heading, Passing, Technique, Bravery, Composure, Creativity, Teamwork, Work Rate, Balance, Jumping Reach
0.125 - Corners, Dribbling, Finishing, Free Kicks, Long Shots, Long Throws, Penalty Taking, Leadership, Off The Ball

Central Defenders:

1.9 - Heading, Marking, Tackling, Concentration, Decisions, Positioning, Acceleration, Jumping Reach, Pace, Strength
1.5 - Weak Foot
1.05 - Anticipation, Agility, Stamina
0.42 - First Touch, Passing, Bravery, Composure, Leadership, Work Rate, Balance
0.125 - Corners, Crossing, Dribbling, Finishing, Free Kicks, Long Shots, Long Throws, Penalty Taking, Technique, Creativity, Off The Ball, Teamwork

Wide Midfielder:

2.55 - Acceleration, Pace
1.8 - Crossing, Dribbling
1.63 - Weak Foot
1.05 - First Touch, Technique, Anticipation, Composure, Creativity, Workrate, Agility, Stamina
0.42 - Finishing, Long Shots, Passing, Tackling, Concentration, Decisions, Off The Ball, Teamwork, Balance, Strength
0.125 - Corners, Free Kicks, Heading, Long Throws, Marking, Penalty Taking, Bravery, Leadership, Positioning, Jumping Reach

As you can see if a full back has "15" for Positioning, Acceleration, Pace and Tackling attributes then it already "costs" him about 130 CA! So a full back with total 80 CA amount would never satisfy the OP's attributes requirements.

When you see that any wide midfielder has "17" Acceleration, Pace, Agility, Dribbling and the rating of his weak foot "Fairly Strong" then it tells you that his total CA already just can't be less than 130 CA.

What I'm trying to say is that, when looking for players, I just look for them to have as high stats as possible in the attributes mentioned in the first post. Sometimes, it has happened for me to buy a player with 100CA, who however had almost all attributes near to the recommended ones.

Heh... I doubt that only 100CA would be enough to satisfy the OP's attributes requirements but I tried to make the filters and the attributes at the OP to be useful not for only top clubs such as Barcelona or Real Madrid but also for the mid and bottom table clubs of major leagues so these attributes can't be the end of dreams and as top club you want these attributes even higher.

You are right CA isn't the only thing you should look at, it just shows the total amount of points that players have to spend but it isn't less important "how" these points are spent. For example, it isn’t rare to see how two players have the similar CA but one of them is much better for the role because his CA is spent better for the job which this role requires.

Last edited:
Hi guys! Which tactic is best for classic mode? I'll play the match no instant result.

Hey,

It doesn't matter what mode you use "Classic" or "Full" if you are ready to set the manual marking then use the main tactic if you use the "Instant Result" or don't want to set the manual marking then use the non manual marking version.

The main tactic with the manual marking shows the better performance than the non manual marking version but anyway with the both versions you will be overarching with any team.

hey tff, what makes the maun tactic better then non manual one? is it just the manual marking? btw wonderful work my friend

hey tff, what makes the maun tactic better then non manual one? is it just the manual marking? btw wonderful work my friend

The attack of the main tactic is more efficient than the attack of the non manual marking version and the manual marking makes the defense of the main tactic to be the same efficient as the defense of the non manual marking version so in total we have the main tactic with the manual marking is more efficient than the non manual version. :)

For the other positions like forward, midifield... how much cost the atributes?

I am with Man. Utd

De Gea, Darmien, Ramos, Jones, Rojo (Shaw); Schweinsteiger; De Bruyne (Mata), Herrera, Young; Rooney, Depay.

I've just lost to Newcastle 3x0.

Should i give more time to the team?

Iam using manual marking.

@kasmus:Are you using the OI's ? Have you setted manual marking correctly ? Are you using Def.Positioning focus ?

Back