hi

Can anyone tell me, what are the main difference in V3 opposite to v1?

Or tell me the page on the thread where it is written.

Thanks

hey tff, if i have a wide midfield player who are either on both footed, like pedro for exmple. where should i place him?

hey tff, if i have a wide midfield player who are either on both footed, like pedro for exmple. where should i place him?

You know that left footed players are rare and if I can't get a left footed player for MR position then I start to look for players who have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" rating for the left foot.

So if I had a very good player for ML/MR positions and he were "Either" footed than I probably would played him on MR position because it would released me from the need to find a left footed player for MR position.

But if you have any other left footed player for MR position who is better than him then play him on ML position.

You know that left footed players are rare and if I can't get a left footed player for MR position then I start to look for players who have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" rating for the left foot.

So if I had a very good player for ML/MR positions and he were "Either" footed than I probably would played him on MR position because it would released me from the need to find a left footed player for MR position.

But if you have any other left footed player for MR position who is better than him then play him on ML position.
can you tell who is the best left footed in the game? and also the right footed?

can you tell who is the best left footed in the game? and also the right footed?

Do you mean who is the best left footed player for MR position and who is the best right footed player for ML position in the game?

Messi is the best left footed for ML position, he also is the best player for the striker positions.

Eden Hazard/Neymar are the best right footed players for MR position.

Do you mean who is the best left footed player for MR position and who is the best right footed player for ML position in the game?

Messi is the best left footed for ML position, he also is the best player for the striker positions.

Eden Hazard/Neymar are the best right footed players for MR position.
thanks mate. how do use the player filter? i mean how can i import them ? when i download it where should i place it? sorry i found it . so sorry

Last edited:
Ahhh... I see what you mean...

You import filters the similar way as tactics the only difference you put filters into the "filters" directory then in the game go to "Scouting" menu then "Fillters Options" ---> "Menage Filters" -----> "import"

Btw, I know you have FMRTE so you can just make any filters there and FMRTE is a much more powerful searching tool.

btw what team are you playing?

I had a long term save with Middlesbrough but started dominated too much and after I won three times in row English Premier League and Champions League I decided to drop that save and start a new one.

Now I play with Port Vale(Sky Bet League 1) it's early days so far only the 1st season. :)

I had a long term save with Middlesbrough but started dominated too much and after I won three times in row English Premier League and Champions League I decided to drop that save and start a new one.

Now I play with Port Vale(Sky Bet League 1) it's early days so far only the 1st season. :)

Hey TFF, very solid tactic but can you make a list bargain players for your last tactic ? Maybe bargain&expensive ones etc

Hey TFF, very solid tactic but can you make a list bargain players for your last tactic ? Maybe bargain&expensive ones etc

Hey,

Mate, I was think to create a bargain list but came to conclusion that such list would be pretty useless because there are thousands clubs in the game and all of them have different transfer budgets and different reputation which determines what players would be willing to join them and only after one season from the begging of the game everything might change drastically and the players which you would recommend at the beginning of the game after one season might became a bad deal.

I find that filters are better than a bargain list because they help you to find players at any time point in the game and also filters can be tweaked to suite any club.

Hey,

Mate, I was think to create a bargain list but came to conclusion that such list would be pretty useless because there are thousands clubs in the game and all of them have different transfer budgets and different reputation which determines what players would be willing to join them and only after one season from the begging of the game everything might change drastically and the players which you would recommend at the beginning of the game after one season might became a bad deal.

I find that filters are better than a bargain list because they help you to find players at any time point in the game and also filters can be tweaked to suite any club.

Thanks for your reply, I think I need to scout more than 62K players for cheap but good playing players ^^

Thanks for your reply, I think I need to scout more than 62K players for cheap but good playing players ^^

Why do you need to scout so many players?

You need to scout only those players which you are going to buy.

There's an instruction how to use the filters at the OP so you can check it out.

Heh... it's even possible to do without the "scouting" players at all. ;)

Last edited:
TFF , how would you line everton? i mean who will your starting 11

Back