i used it for most of away games:D and ferocity is really good even with instant result... i got bored with full game i have won premier league first season with aston villa, its to easy

lol so i guess i have to find a player who can posssesses a long flat throw. any suggestion?

You can sell Bains or Coleman and buy Faouzi Ghoulam(DL) and Marcos Rocha(DR) they already posses "Long Flat Throw" PPM.

Sebastian Jung(DR) doesn't have this PPM but he is able to learn it because he has "16" Long Throws.

You can sell Bains or Coleman and buy Faouzi Ghoulam(DL) and Marcos Rocha(DR) they already posses "Long Flat Throw" PPM.

Sebastian Jung(DR) doesn't have this PPM but he is able to learn it because he has "16" Long Throws.
i will start a save with everton

Why do you need to scout so many players?

You need to scout only those players which you are going to buy.

There's an instruction how to use the filters at the OP so you can check it out.

Heh... it's even possible to do without the "scouting" players at all. ;)

Hi, TFF!

I'm new to FM and I can't figure out how to use the filters. It doesn't find any players for me.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

tff, when you start a new league, how many leauge do u load? i mean which countries do you load

Last edited:
tff, when you start a new league, how many leauge do u load? i mean which countries do you load

I usually load the top division of English, Spain, Italy, German, France, Portugal , Holland, Brazil leagues with Database Size – "Large"

Also I have "Full Detail" - ON for those leagues.

Btw, I've got a very good PC but sometimes I find the game runs slow with such settings so in order to have acceptable game speed with such settings you need to have a very good PC.

Last edited:
I've been using V3 for half a season now and I'm consistently getting less possession and less shots on goal then I had with V1. Is this normal, anyone else also having this "issue"? Do I just need to run an entire season with V3 for it to improve?

HEY TFF.. Im playing with your V1, but looking at the V3.

Im considering to buy Neymar to my Southampton team to play as one of the attackers. But im unsure that he will be good as and Deep lying attacker instead of the False 9?

What is your view of that?

Cheers

I've been using V3 for half a season now and I'm consistently getting less possession and less shots on goal then I had with V1. Is this normal, anyone else also having this "issue"? Do I just need to run an entire season with V3 for it to improve?

Mate, in order to compare V1 and V3 you need to play about 100 matches vs any team you choose and gather the data then you need to plug V3 and play another 100 matches vs that team and then compare the data and only after that it's possible to make any conclusion. Have you got such data to look at? :)

TFF9,

How do I proceed with manual marking against the following tactic? This tactic has troubled me in my save so far as there is no CM on the right, but just a RM (I've set manual marking to this position and was not much effective).

.......Fw FW....
.......AM........

LM ............RM
.......DM.......
Fb Cb Cb Fb
GK

TFF9,
How do I proceed with manual marking against the following tactic? This tactic has troubled me in my save so far as there is no CM on the right, but just a RM (I've set manual marking to this position and was not much effective)

Don't use the manual marking vs this formation at all.

hi TFF i see everyone asking u some questions and You answer them all, so i want ask You something...
Ok i was tweaking predator, armaggedon and monstourus in to a 4-5-1 tactic with one dm 2 cm and 2 inside forwads and a strong Target Man, im not like most of people like the Tiki-taka possesion football but quick play down the wings with lots of crosses from wingers on striker like Koller, Crouch, Heskey, Vieri etc... but i failed all atempts to create such tactic and what You think? is even possible on this year FM to make tactic like that and have it working???

hi TFF i see everyone asking u some questions and You answer them all, so i want ask You something...

I'd be glad to answer any time my friend ! :)

is even possible on this year FM to make tactic like that and have it working???

Ehh... everything is possible in FM but such tactic isn't efficient in current FM version. I tried such approach and it showed to be weaker than other approaches.

Probably, it's in line with the real life football... just look who's won the two most prestigious competitions Champions League and Spain Liga BBVA this year, it was Barca and we all know what football it plays. :)

Heh... In FM you can make that your team plays in style you want or at least as close as possible but there is no guaranty that it'll be efficient.

with one dm 2 cm and 2 inside forwads and a strong Target Man

Btw, why did you use Inside Forwards if you wanted to see many crosses? You should use wingers in this case and the left winger should be left footed(or have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong"rating for the left foot) and the right winger should be right footed(or have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong"rating for the right foot).

Last edited:
Back