tff, hey mate. do u put your tactic v3 in all 3 slots?

When you start a new save or change teams you always want to make your main tactic fully fluid as soon as possible so if you play with the manual marking then V3 is your main tactic and if you play with "Instant Result" then the non manual marking tactic is your main tactic.

I play with the manual marking so V3 is my main tactic. I put this tactic into 3 slots in order to make it fully fluid as soon possible and when it becomes fully fluid I'll put the non manual marking tactic into the second slot(because I use "Instant Result" for easy and not important matches) and also I put the waste time tactic into the third slot.

After one season your team will become familiar with all those tactics and you can just forget about it.

c38e08c6388690dc72a5b1db35d98f70.png

i forgot to give number to one of my player, and now he cant play. is there any chance i can change it?

i forgot to give number to one of my player, and now he cant play. is there any chance i can change it?

The absence of number can't be the reason why you can't use this player in matches because if a player doesn't have a number then you'll be automatically offered to give him a number when you proceed into the match.

If you can't use him in competitive matches then you, probably, just forgot to register him for that competition and if the registration window isn't closed yet then you always can do that. Just go to Squad Menu ---> Players ---> Registration. Also there you can find "Numbers".

Last edited:
The absence of number can't be the reason why you can't use this player in matches because if a player doesn't have a number then you'll be automatically offered to give him a number when you proceed into the match.

If you can't use him in competitive matches then you, probably, just forgot to register him for that competition and if the registration window isn't closed yet then you always can do that. Just go to Squad Menu ---> Players ---> Registration. Also there you can find "Numbers".
its says that he is unavaillable for the next match. i am wondering what is the reason

its says that he is unavaillable for the next match. i am wondering what is the reason

There can be only 2 reasons for that: he is on international duty or he isn't registered for the competition.

So check is he at the club or not and check is he registered or not.

There can be only 2 reasons for that: he is on international duty or he isn't registered for the competition.

So check is he at the club or not and check is he registered or not.
he couldnt play for the cup match, now everything is ok

now i will try to conquer the Europe with weak polish team from 2nd league, time for next challenge :).

just won the English prem second year in a row with liverpool and v3 now on the last day of the season and just before the FA cup final and the Champions league final this **** of game decided i don't need 7 of starting eleven and made them all injured for anywhere between 6-9 weeks!!!! screw you FM the predator will prevail

End of season 7, Won everything again (6 trophies), use v1. Unbeaten season, just 5 draws !!

So I've just finished a Chelsea save where I dominated for years but looking for somthing fresh anyone got any suggestions ??

Back